Unbelievable Incident

Chan - Man, That's not fair. At least you should have told that to me.

Changbin - Hyung, We can't blame him either. 

Felix - Anyway, Where is he?

Lee Know - He is sleeping in my bed

Hyunjin - Don't do that. He is just...

Lee Know - Idiot, Do I look like a dumbass? He needs to rest

Chan -  Thank god. You've changed your mind as you used to be.

Lee Know - But he is scared of me

Hyunjin - Time will change it, man. You know how me and Felix used to be.

Chan - Let's not talk about it. 

Lee Know - Aish... I should have been nice to him but I've always been a jerk. Even confessing my feelings. This is more complicated than your relationship.

Hyunjin -  Does he like you?

Lee Know - *sighed* Yes, but his fear is always in his eyes. You guys were already in a Mafia Team because of that it was easy for both of you. But he is so innocent 

Changbin - Don't worry about that, man. But you must control your anger in front of him. 

Lee Know - I must go there. Bye

After the conversation, Lee Know went to his room to see his love. He was in a peaceful sleep. Minho lay beside him. Jeongin was in a conversation with his daydreams. 

Jeongin - Hyung, Please let me go

Lee Know - You aren't going anywhere.

Jeongin - Why do you want to see me die?

Lee Know - Yang Jeongin! You must wake up right now.

Jeongin had a bad dream while having a nap. He was scared when Minho was torturing him. With his serious tone, he woke up again. But this time he was in a struggle for breath.

Jeongin - I am sorry, I didn't mean it

Lee Know - Forget it. You won't suffer. 

Jeongin - But those memories are haunting me unlike before. *looking down*

Lee Know - Look at me. I am not a monster.

***********

Ryujin - Mia, That is not working until Stray Kids is domaining. We must destroy them.

Mia - You destroyed your own group lol.

Aisha - How can we trust you? Are you still obsessed with him? *chuckled*

Sihyeon - Fine. We need to rise up again and you can have him.

Onda - I thought you were dating Yeji.

Ryujin - She can't make me happy like him. Though I slept with a lot of girls he is the one I played happily

E: U - Ryujin do you really love him?

Ryujin - No I just love his body. 

Aisha - As I know Minho will marry him next week. You must forget about him

Ryujin - He is only mine. That Asshole can't have him.

But a stranger gave her an accusing reply

??? - Shut the fuck up. Bitch leave that poor thing alone.

Ryujin looked at him. She felt that it is good enough to kill herself. All of the Everglow members mouth's were agape. 

It was none other than ...............................

Yeah, It was none other than Han Jisung.

(A/n - I can't kill him in this story and a lot of things will change now.)

That was the Plot Twist. It was Almost Four years after his fake death. Ryujin thought she killed him. But it was not him she mistakenly killed Young K.

Han - Surprise Shawty! 

Ryujin- No, That's fucking impossible.

*********

Dahyun went to Lee Know's mansion with her twin brothers Seungmin and Woojin. They never wanted to go there except to meet Jeongin. Dahyun needed to talk to him for an urgent reason. So she rang the bell and someone opened the door.

Dahyun - May I come in? I wanna see Jeongin

Felix - Come in miss. 

Lee Know was kissing him. He was annoyed by the bothering.

Dahyun - Sorry. I don't want to disturb you two. But this is an Urgent matter.

Jeongin - What's that noona?

Dahyun gave him a letter. Jeongin looked at it. After that, his face was almost like a ghost.

To be continued...