CHAPTER 4:

"You'll be comin' to my house."

The words repeat themselves over and over again inside my head.

No.....

No way in hell......

Ok, Belle. Wisdom is key. Being rash would be the death of me especially in this situation.

Yes yes. Be rational here.

Adrenaline is rushing through every blood vessel of my body as I contemplate my next moves.

Dub. Dub. Dub.

My heart continues to beat rapidly like a beating drum so much so that I'm afraid that the sound might be resonating in the atmosphere.

If I run outside and shout or scream, Its gonna be 3 miles till I reach the sideline real housing location.

I'll be doomed.

This provoked mad man would then do far worse to me.

No no. I cannot-will not run. at all.

The so called man: 'Jabbar', observes me like I'm a scampering mouse.

He stands at the entrance, his back against the wall and his heavy arms folded as his menancing rugged figure looks down on me.

I clear my throat and raise my eyes , slow and steady.

"May I ask why you ask such of me?"
I interrogate in a low voice.

He places his hand then, against his neck as he tries to think of how to respond to me.

More like he's trying to think of something that would persuade me of his bleak intentions.

"Look." He says, roughly.  "I do not have an interest of meddling or making things complicated."

Then why the hell would you....

"There is a reason."

What reason in the universe could involve me, you jerk?!

He rushes his hand through his hair and his expression seems troubled.

"I'll tell you the reason, ok." He whispers and I feel like I might have misheard him for a second there.

"But..." He continues, his firm gaze landing on me again.

"If the reason makes you label me as something like insane, then I'll have no choice but to force you."

Insane? I laugh in my head.

I have already labelled you far worse than 'Insane' in my head.

You retarded animalistic sasquatch.

"I understand." I say, gently and smile in pretense.

He sighs then and in one second, he takes three big steps and I see him sitting on my bed letting his arms dangle over his knees.

I gasp, hesitant before stepping back.

Oh God.

He is staring at the ground so intensely that I can just hallucinate the earth shattering into pieces by the strength of his mere eyes.

"The reason is..." The words come out of his mouth loud and full of tension.
"I've been having nose bleeds."

I become still like stone.

My head swarms with a rush of emotions as I do my best and pretend to look at him, unnerved while I confirm his insanity in my head.

Perfect.