waterborne abyss

Next morning, It was the time for greeting ceremony. Everyone gathered in the lanshi to greet grandmaster lan. Everything went like the past time with the exception of wen xu and wen chao arrival alongwith some of their disciples. This time too, they arrived late but didn't cause much of a fuss. To ease their entry in cloud recesses, they came with a letter written from wen rouhan himself, which disciples standing at the guard, cannot deny as wen rouhan is still their cheif cultivator. Other than that, everything went like the past time. The wen's were allotted their rooms and settled.

It has been a week since the classes are going smoothly. As smooth as it can with the presence of troublesome trio alongwith xue yang and lan xichen. There were multiple pranks and the only person to got caught were wei ying and nei huaisang, who were punished with writing rule and code of conducts if the pranks were bold enough to cause trouble and getting caught by some elders.

Jiang Cheng only joined them in the end and disappears before getting caught. Ifyou ask him he will say something like ' I am a sect heir so I have maintain my  reputation'. Well to be honest, by maintaining his reputation means, keeping a scowling face and scaring the shit out of others. Whereas xue yang took advantage of his abilities and flew from the 'crime scene' before getting caught.

And all this time the only one to supervise their punishment were none other than lan wangji, which is one of the reasons wei ying keeps pranking then getting caught. So that he can spend some more time and as for nei huaisang, he is doing this because of someone. That someone always bring their lunch for them and sat with them for some time and this is the only time he got to be close with him. So he also can't miss the chance.

Wei ying and his group had also met with wen xu and wen chao on the day of their arrival. The meeting was kept secret and was held at wen Qing place. Wen xu was good with them. But infront of others all of the wen's acted all high and mighty. Wen chao doesn't need to act because even if he is a little humane this time, he is still that arrogant bastard only until he came in the presence of wen qing. If he saw wen qing or heard her name he will turn into all mushy baby acting like a 5 year old.

All of them had met, secretly, each other in their first day in wen qing's place. The scene was interesting when they found wen chao, of all people, acting and whining in wen qing's embrace.

At that time wen xu had also informed them about the upcoming disaster that is to be coming. He also told them their situation at qishan. All of the things were going too smoothly for their concerns. But they can't do anything for now.

A week later

Today was the day, when calamity started in their past life. Yes, it's the same day when waterborne abyss appeared in caiyi town. Hence, Lan xichen and nei huisang had been keeping eye on the recent events in caiyi to confirm it. Today was supposed to be the day, when they received news about waterborne abyss, but they did not hear any news till now.

They thought about it and went to consult Qingheng-jun and Lan qiren.

Lan Xichen and Nei Huisang reached Lan Qiren's quarter and found Qingheng-jun there. They discussed the matter with both of them. It was at this time, when a disciple came to inform them about the recent changes in caiyi town.

Disciple ,"Greetings Sect leader lan, Grandmaster lan, Young master lan and Young master nie" greeted them

"Tell us, what news do you have?" Sect leader lan said

"Sect leader lan, there are some strange phenomenon occuring in the river in caiyi town. Yesterday some people witnessed the river gradually turning black with their naked eyes alongwith some strange voice and then these voice stopped in the middle of the night. And some kind of black thing is also concentrated in the middle of the river." Said the disciple everything he learned and noticed