(⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠)

Jungkook went to his cabin with a lot of grief . Jungkook was been hugged .  " I am happy jungkook we got the best deal ever " Mrs Kim said with a happy face . Jungkook added smile to his face not wanting to spoil the mood of Kim.
Jk Hugged back firmly . "Wt is it about dad? " Jungkook asked. "Our company is in number one  position" Mr Kim answered. "I am Happy hearing it" jk said with a little smile. " Get Ready I have prepared for a party tonight" Mr Kim hand overed  outfit for him to wear tonight  for party. Everyone was so busy with arrangments and getting ready for it.

Jk was stunning as always. Tae was handsome. Basically taekook were fabulous in their outfits. Tae was so whipped for his husband. He couldn't remove his eyes from jk. Jk was fuming . He was cute as well as hot .
Everyone were stunned with his beauty. Jk ignored most of them thinking and recalling everything he heard afternoon."my both sons r gorgeous and unbelievable". Mrs Kim said to mr Kim. "Yss they r !! " Mr Kim smiled .

Tae was busy  greeting guests. Poor jk sat at corner . He was so angry  with  tae, He didn't looked at him once.
Mr Kim started talked few words on the diaice. Tae looked for jk and found him being sad sitting at corner. He approached him. Jk ignored him. He left from there and acted as if nothing was wrong with him. Tae was all dumb standing over there looking at jk's behaviour. Tae followed him to wt happened. Jk kept on ignoring him. Tae was hurt because his hubby was ignoring him. He gave space to jk. He thought jk was nervous metting everyone for the first time.

Everyone was enjoying the party except taekook. Mr Kim after speaking few words , cheered everyone to have a drinks . Waiters served everyone drinks, champagne. Tae was looking for jk in the crowd , whether if he was ok and comfortable in the party. . To his surprise jk took drink 🍻. Tae didn't have it because he had to drive home. Everyone gathered together to play truth or dare game. They arranged a table and bottle to spin . Tae  sat opposite to jk. Jk got tipsy drinking beer. In drunken state he was so cute with big doe eyes.
Waiter was passing by with beer bottles he grabbed one and in one go he completed it. Tae was  shocked and startled by jk's drinking skill.

Tae constantly kept an eye on jk , if he was alright. He  wanted to stop him but didn't go near him ,as he was angry with him. Jungkook got more and more tipsy. He was not in a state to walk properly. Somehow he managed go to  restroom. Tae followed him. Jk was drowsy even to walk. He  was going to trip but tae held  him . Jk turned around to check who was it . "Don't touch me" jk blurted out with a pout. Tae left him but was checking him not to fall. Jk washed his face . "Let's go home ,u r sober now" tae said looking at his state. I will not come ,jk was unstable standing.

Y r u angry with me, tae asked in disappointed. "Y should I Tell U " jk murmured. "Did I hurt u again ?if yss i didn't mean to do it" tae told looking down. "I am a fool expecting something from u " jk uttered. Y do u keep acting as if u r caring for me , please don't i can't take it any more and stop breaking my heart every time with ur acting skills. I already had bated enough of ur rudeness. I want divorce as soon as possible. Tae was stopping himself not to brust out into tears looking at his husband being sad. He understood jk misheard their conversation. " Please make it as soon as possible I want divorce " jk said coming closer to tae.

"Please listen to me , don't leave me " tae was trying to explain but jk pushed him . The push was harder ,but jk didn't do it intentionally ,he was alcoholic.
Jk was tripping,but tae held him tighter this time making jk come to his senses  this time . Tae pulled jk closer by his waist ,hands over his tiny waist ,looking straight in his eyes . " Y didn't u hear my reply to that question" tae said in a  bold way.
Jk was trying to escape from his grip but his husband was stronger. "Wt was ur reply then ? Jk questioned looking away . "I want u in my life" ,i can't leave, u tae whispered in jk's ears. Jk looked at tae ,"then y did u say  those words ?"

"My furious husband u misheard everything" tae caressed jk's hair. Unknowingly they  faced were  so close and the urge to kiss each other. Jk leaned even more closer ,tae could feel jk breathing  on his chest.Tae closed his eyes , suddenly phone rang . Both realised and backed away .
(Y/n : who the hell called tae at that time.  I guess it's probably Author.author  is definitely cruel not even  letting  them kiss. )

"Shall we go now " tae said because of awkward situation . "Hmm" tae held   jk hand till he got into the car. Jk slept cutely while tae was driving home. Tae was happy looking at his  cute husband. Tae carried his hubby to his room.

The next morning:

jungkook woke up with a heavy headache.
" u pushed me last night and u don't even remember it " tae dramatically said while fake crying. Jk was concerned cause tae had  arm sling pouch.