Chapter Six

Sam, Sarah and Dean walking quickly through an alley, shining flashlights around they spot a pool of blood and walk over to it, to find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. He has been bitten in the neck, They crouch over him and Sam says "Hey, hey. Don't worry we're gonna call you some help, okay?" Dean asks "Where is she? Where'd she go?!" The man gestures vaguely down the alley Sarah and Sam stays with the man as Dean off in that direction, he stops in the middle of another alley, sees no one He raises his machete, pulls his sleeve, and slowly draws the machete across his left forearm, drawing blood and he holds the bleeding arm up. Dean yells "Smell that?! Come and get it!"

Suddenly a young woman with blonde hair emerges from a side alley and stares at him; her chin is covered in blood. "That's right come on,  I smell good, don't I? I taste even better." She approaches him cautiously he holds up the machete and  then drops it, luring her in "Come on! Free lunch!" The vampire charges; as she grabs him and sinks her teeth into his neck, Dean whips out a syringe and plunges it into her neck. 

She convulses and falls to the ground, unconscious, Dean panting says "Whoo!" Sam and Sarah both running, They look at the girl on the ground, and back at Dean both frowning and Dean says "What?" Sarah says "Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Dean says "Ah ... that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?" Both Sarah and Sam looks concerned and Dean looks down at his arm and says "Ow."

In the motel room daytime, It is a dingier room than the Winchesters and Sarah usually occupy; old mattresses line the walls, blocking out all external light

In the motel room daytime, It is a dingier room than the Winchesters and Sarah usually occupy; old mattresses line the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire, whose face is still covered with blood, is tied to a chair in the middle of the room Sarah, Dean and Sam stand over her chair she comes to consciousness, and looks around Dean leaning over her says "You with us?" 

she wakes up fully, struggles against her bonds "Oh, yeah, sorry You're not going anywhere." Sam asks "Where's your nest?" Vampire looking at Sam in confusion and says "What?" Dean says "Your nest... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Vampire says "I don't know what you're talking about." Sarah, Sam and Dean look at each other and roll their eyes "Please! I don't feel good."

Sarah says "Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Vampire says "Just let me go." Sam laughs and says " Yeah, you know we can't do that." Vampire says "I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!" Sam asks "You took something?" Vampire freaking out says "Yes! I can't... come down. I just want to come down." Sam asks "What's your name?" Vampire says "Lucy, Please. Just let me go."

Sarah says "All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Lucy asks "You will?" she looks at Dean, who nods and smiles in a completely insincere way, then shoots Sarah a confused look over her head "Uh, I don't really... um, it's, it's not that clear. I was at Spider." Sam asks "Spider?" Lucy says "The club, on Jefferson and there was this guy... he was buying me drinks." Sarah asks "This guy... what's he look like?" Lucy says "He was old, like thirty and he had brown hair, a leather jacket... uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me."