What a day!

------------------------------------------

Word count: 1260

------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

"You dirty freak."

"You little seaweed shit."

"You unicorn looking hoe."

Douma and Muichiro argued back and forth during science.

'This is going to be a looonng ass day.' You thought to yourself, putting your head down on your desk, hearing the two go back and forth.

The day you come back... they just had to argue.

£ Time skip ( after school, student council meeting )

"Hello! How is everyone today! Glad to see everyone here!" Kyojuro spoke, laughing and smiling.

"For today's meeting..." He smiled.

"The school festival planning!" There were mixtures of excitement and frustration.

"Correct! Now, any ideas?"

"Haunted house!"

"Photobooth!"

"Food!"

"Maid café!"

"Who the hell keeps recommending that damn idea every year?!"

"What's so wrong about the idea?!"

"It's stupid!"

"I think it'd be cool or interesting." You spoke, shrugging.

Everyone turned towards you.

"What?" You looked around confused.

"We'll do a maid café then." Everyone spoke, looking straight at Rengoku.

"Everyone agree?" He looked around.

They all nodded.

"Perfect! I'll just need your sizes, so if you would... please walk over to Misturi to get your measurements." Kyojuro spoke, smiling as he glanced at you.

Misturi quickly got up and went to find a tailor measurement tape.

£ Time skip

Mitsuri eventually got everyone's measurements and favorite color.

"Is that everyone?" she looked around.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright! That's concluded for today's meeting! Thank you everyone for coming here after school on such short notice! I appreciate it." Kyojuro spoke in a happy tone.

Once everyone was dismissed, Giyuu had immediately took your hand dragging you out of the room.

"Uhh... you good?" You spoke as you looked at him from behind.

He stayed silent as he walked into a secluded area, pinning you against the wall.

"Giyuu! What the-" Before you could finish your sentence... he kissed you.

He slowly pulled away from you... the look in his eyes... it was... one of pure obsession.

You stood there, shocked, blushing as you tried to process what just happened.