Game theory #108- Traumatized

Hey guys!!! Today we have a fan theory from Romano-or-Armin! Let's get to it! Maybe he saw '87 and that traumatized him believing that the animatronics of the past were gone he went to fazbear fright to look for a job. If this is so let's connect the pieces. For him to have seen '87 he would have had to visit the diner in Fnaf 2 keeping this in mind he would be around 5-10 so if he did indeed see '87 he would have yo have gone to all if not most of the Fnaf diners that we know of not counting the theoretical diners we have drawn from tapes of phone guy and the mini games if you don't understand what i mean let me explain. That mini-game were you play as Springtrap how many animatronics are there . 2. Golden Freddy and Springtrap. From what we know this would be the first Fnaf diner not yet mentioning Freddy why because the original Freddy is Golden Freddy. Now back to the character from Fnaf 3 he would be around 40 when he works for Fazbears fright which might cause a little craziness in the noggin. This could be true due to the new teaser on scottgames where there is a child in what to seems to be Fredbear's stomach.

Let me know what you think!! If you have a theory leave a comment, or message me!! 

So here I explain myself... On not uploading.... OK I'M SORRY I'M REALLY LAZY AND FORGET. Also... I'm starting a camp... it's not overnight (thank gosh) but, it doesn't get out til 1pm and I'm gonna be really sore, as I have a bad knee getting 'worse'. So have a good summer and I will upload much more after this!!