38

────────────

"oh shit."

zurui whispered under her breath, holding in her hands a card.

but she couldn't just describe as any usual card, because this particular one was special. it was a business card.

a hybe business card.

zurui wasn't even too sure how she got it in the first place. some old man walked up to her in the cafe, and when she realized that he wasn't trying to hit on her, she was suddenly given the card.

but now, the soggy, wet card was now smudged with colors and she thought about if they'd even accept her in, knowing the state of the card. they could think she was a fake.

poor zurui forgot about the card in her pocket and even washed her clothes. how inconvenient.

zurui bit her bottom lip in guilt while walking out of the bathroom. "umm, yiehn."

────────────

"YOU WHAT?!" yiehn yelled, a little too loudly, causing roue to awaken from her sleep.

"ah—ate yiehn, you scared me!" the younger hit the latter with a pillow, making yiehn scratch her head guiltily, murmuring apologies to the other.

then, yiehn turned back to zurui. "but, where's the card now? maybe we can salvage it—"

zurui timidly pulled out the smudged card, yiehn audibly gasped. "i don't think much can be salvaged from this." zurui spoke in a saddening matter, holding the card with her two hands as if it were fragile.

yiehn softly cupped the card in her hands, trying to make out the words. she inspected the card for a while, and surprisingly, instead of getting mad, she rushed over to shana.

"read this." yiehn pointed at the incoherent characters on the card. shana squinted, and then read, "cha myungsoo, 010*******" it wasn't surprising that shana could read it. she had the best vision out of the six, after all.

yiehn snapped, whipping out her phone and opening the phone app. "say that again, say it!"

shana raised an eyebrow, repeating the phrase. "cha myungsoo, 010*******" she tilted her head at yiehn, swallowing down a bite of dessert that they'd just ordered. "why? who's that?"

without answering, yiehn dialed the number accordingly, and then rushed back to zurui who was just as confused as shana who went back to eating a slice of strawberry cake.

and then, a familiar ringing played as yiehn placed down her phone in the center of the bed. zurui took a seat on the other side of yiehn, waiting patiently.

"hello?"

"hi, may i speak to cha myungsoo?"

"this is he."

"oh, well. remember me, cheng zurui?"

────────────

live laugj love cheng zurui and shana 😍

also i heard if you press the vote button you get a free cookie~ 🍪 (pls vote)