chappy 2

i can never pass up i'll lay you down
doin back strokes in the middle of the ocean
imma need that
ass up, face down
if i get in then i just might drown
(adult swim dj spinking)
nathan maloley

sammy and i stopped at the airport to pickup gilinsky. we were exploring around Cali for a month while we're off tour. we waited about 15 minutes when i heard someone get on the bus. i was planning on it being gilinsky, but it for sure wasn't him. i saw a girl passed out on my bed, and boy was she attractive. she has long straight brown hair and gorgeous big blue eyes and she was really tan with amazing eyebrows. she was dressed in oversized clothes which made me notice her small figure. she has a great body. her legs were short but not too short she has an ass which is a plus. also her boobs were pretty big. i could honestly feel myself getting a boner. how the fuck did she get on our bus though?
i heard sammy shuffling his heels into my room and saw the girl.
"well shit, who's this?"
he says smirking slightly.
"i don't know man, i just heard her coming on the bus."
"well she's fucking hot."
i felt jealously shoot through me. i know i don't even know this girl. i've gotta make her mine.
i heard gilinsky come on the bus hopefully it's him this time and not another attractive girl.
not that i would mind if it was.
"hey guys where should i put my stu- woah is she yours skate?"
gilinsky says wiggling his eyebrows.
"nah man. not yet."
i smirk winking at him.
i heard a girly yawn and looked down at the girl. fuck, she's waking up.

elena wiley
don't say what you won't do
cause it can all change
when the goin' gets tough
it'll drive you insane
(make it home august alsina)

i rubbed my eyes and sat up.
"where am i?"
i spoke loud enough for them to hear me through my raspy voice.
i looked around. i woke up to 3 guys. attractive guys might i add.
"um are you guys the chaperones?"
"baby girl you must have the wrong bus. but i can chaperone that pretty lil ass."
the boy with the curly brown hair and ear piercings spoke up.
"who are you guys?" i scoff fixing my hair.
"do you seriously not know who we are?" the one with the fucking amazing eyebrows says.
"why the fuck should i.." i roll my eyes.
"damn feisty." the blondish one smirks.
"okay literally i don't know where i am. i'm supposed to be going on a school trip but now i'm on a bus with you." i emphasize the word you.
"well i'm nate but you can call me skate, baby." he winks.
"i'm samuel but you can call me daddy." he smirks.
i see skate tense up.
"sorry sammy boy but i'm not into the daddy kink."
"well uh i'm jack gilinsky but you can call me jack." he smiles. damn his smile is perfect.
"well what's your name baby girl?" sammy asks me.
"i'm elena." i smile.

hey guys its mee and idk if i should continue this story but let me know if you have any ideas for me or anything else help me out and message me or something or sauce me a vote on this and my last chapter thanks guys.
love, em.