5

Jisung finished his classes and was on his way to cheer practice.

He then bumped into someone, it was Changbin.

"Hey Jisung! Did Felix tell you that the other cheerleading team is challenging you?" He asked.

"Hey Changbin and yeah, Felix told me yesterday ,by the way where even is he?" He asked but then his question was answered by a child jumping on him.

"JISUNG! IM SCARED!! WHAT IF WE DON'T DO WELL?" he cried out, Jisung just shrugged.

"I don't really care, but I hope we win." He said smiling, hugging the younger.

Felix nodded his head as they said bye to Changbin and made their way to practice.

When they got there, they saw the other team.

"Got lost or something?" Jisungs asked looking at them with a question look.

"We didn't get lost." They answered smiling.

"I think you did, the cheer practice for your team is on the second floor." Felix said looking at them confused.

"Well duh but we came to see you." The girl smirked.

"Well you see us , you can go now we need to practice." Jisung said putting his bag on the floor.

"Stop with the sassy attitude, we changed the challenge to today, exactly now."
"What? And you just tell us this now? We didn't even get to practice!" Jeongin said walking in the room, hearing the conversation.

"Well deal with it! We will wait outside." She said and walked out of the room with her team following her like lost puppies.

"This is not right! Not fair! They got all the chance to practice cause I bet they planned this like a week ago!" Jeongin said angrily.

"We can just do one of your idea all of our team knows it and we practiced it, I don't think it's so hard, so let's give it a try?" Jisung said casually drinking water.

"We can try! I'll do anything at this point." Felix said excited.

They waited for their team and when everyone was there they told them about the challenge and the cheer idea that Jeongin had not so long ago, luckily everyone still remembers it and can do it.

They stepped out of the school and saw the team waiting with the volleyball team.

Jisungs cringed. "This is really cringe to be honest, who even had this childish idea? We look like we are kids who are doing a sing battle." Jisungs said laughing to himself, his team was laughing quietly and the other team didn't find the joke funny like Jisung did.

"Ok we all know why we are her-" she was rudely interrupted by one boy from the volleyball team.

"Girl, just finish this shit and show us the fuck you wanted to show." Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jisungs actually found Minho funny for the first time and actually laughed a little, this took Minho by surprise and smiled a little.

The girl was pissed off but didn't say anything.

Then her team started to do their performance, but it was pretty basic, it was all of the cheerleading teams can do, so they weren't really impressed.

It took 3 minutes for them to finish their little show.

It was jisungs team turn, they didn't do much more because they didn't have the time to practice but it had some difficult moves.

When they finished everyone clapped their hands, sure some students were outside with them cause half of the school knew about this challenge, some of them found that childish some found that interesting.