Test of the Leader

Hey, guys. Happy Tuesday! I am almost done with season one of this series! That is really something! After the Test of the leader and Jayden's challenge... I will be onto the episode where Antonio comes in! I can't wait to do that one... He will be Jayden's best friend. And an older brother figure to Y/n! And he will be happy that Y/n and Jayden are together... He will be even more thrilled that they are engaged. Anyways... Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... Jayden Shiba x Female Reader Our Samurai Love Story! 

Centuries ago in Japan

Nightlock monsters invaded our world

But Samurai warriors defeated them

With powerful symbols passed down from parent to child

Today the Evil Nightlock has risen once again

And have planned to flood the Earth

But luckily a new generation

Of Heroes stands in their way

They are the Power Rangers Samurai. 

 No one's pov What are you saying? I'm weak? Master Xandred said. No, no.  I was just bothered by what Decker said. That you weren't going after the Red Ranger. Octoroo said. I want to go after Red Ranger. The new leader of the Samurai. But I'm not looking to interfere any of your plans. Deker said in the memory. Do what you will. My head is pounding. Master Xandred said. Hmm... I see you are still suffering from the last Red Ranger sealed you down here. Deker said. The flashback stops. So I looked in the archives the power to seal you here has always rested in the hands of the Samurai Shiba family head by the Red Ranger. Octoroo said. The Red Ranger did this? How did Deker know that and you didn't? Dayu asked.  Is he trying to play me for a fool? Like those darn Rangers?! Master Xandred kicks some buckets. It made the boat shake. Moogers attack! Destroy them all! Master Xandred ordered... Big Moogers came out from the Netherworld. 

Jayden, Y/n, Mia, Mike, Kevin, Emily: Samurai Forever!

Jayden: Huh! Jayden!

Y/n: Huh! Y/n!

Mia: Huh! Mia!

Mike: Huh! Mike! 

Kevin: Huh! Kevin!

Emily: Huh! Emily!

Antonio: Huh! Antonio!

Go Go Power Rangers!

Rangers Together!

Samurai Forever!

Go Go Power Rangers!

Rangers Together!

Samurai Forever!

Y/n was sitting on Jayden's lap as the others were talking with each other... Jayden kisses Y/n's forehead to snap her out of her daydream. Hmm? She said dazzled... Are you okay? Jayden asked... I'm fine, Jay... Why do you ask? She asked... Because, I know you darling... You don't get distracted easily. What's wrong? Jayden asked... Y/n looks away... I had this dream that you left the team to fight, Deker. And... Deker gave you a warning if you didn't meet him at a certain time... He would attack innocent lives. Y/n said... Continue. Jayden said. Well... In my dream... This boy Spike... I think that is his name... I kinda saved him and he... He gains a crush on me. Y/n said... Oh, really now? Jayden said... Y/n could sense the jealously in his voice. Y/n cups his cheeks. There is no need to be jealous, my red Samurai... I belong to you and only you. Y/n kisses his cheek. Jayden sighs... I can't help it, baby. I don't like any man near you. Unless it is G or our friends. I get jealous... Jayden said. Well... Your jealous side comes out to play in my dream. Y/n said. I expected that much. Jayden said. Can I continue or are you going to keep interrupting me? She asked. Continue. He smiles. Well... The girls and I fight the normal Moogers when you and the boys fight the bigger Moogers. Deker appears and you fight him. Kevin, and Emily get hurt. It was at nighttime when we were all sleep... You sneaked away in the middle of the night... And well... You left me alone in our bed. I feel asleep in your arms after we made love... I woke up cold because your arms weren't around me. And... You left me a letter explaining why you left. I was so upset with you... My chest hurt badly. Y/n finishes and looks at him. Even after I told you this... You're still going to leave me, aren't you? She whispered. I don't know yet. Jayden lies. Jay... You should know me better than that... You suck at lying like me. You still plan to leave me! She exclaimed softly... I'm... Don't talk to me! You are planning on leaving me! She mutters turning away from him... Jayden sighs... Y/n... Love... Sweetheart. Jayden said softly... She looks away from him so she doesn't look into his eyes... His blue eyes always makes her weak. You are still planning to leave me! I... You know after my parent's death that I... That I cling onto you. You were and still are my safety zone. If something happened to you. I don't know what I do... She said softly tears welling in her eyes. I can't bear the thought of you hurt... You mean so much to me, Jay. If you died... If... My life would have no meaning without you. It got so bad that I need you to breathe. She confesses softly... She would be lost without him. Y/n... I don't know if your dream will come true... But if it does. You can be mad at me all you want. Hell... You can even hit me. And I won't stop you. Jayden offers. Y/n wailed softly in his chest... I can't help how I feel, Jay... If you're gone too long, I had this painful ache in my chest. Like a big hole. Do you remember the first time we felt that pull in our chests to each other? Y/n whispers... Yeah... I remember... I still get that sometimes. Jayden said. Y/n looks at him... It's a mating bond, isn't it? She asked. I'm surprised you didn't realize this earlier. You normally are faster on things like this. Jayden said. Y/n sighs... Okay... But if you do leave like in my dream... Remember you offered that I could hit you. And you won't stop me. Y/n smiles... Of course, you would find that amusing... Jayden said... Y/n kisses him... I love you, idiot... Y/n said... I love you too... Jayden said.