Introducing

(No ones POV)
WARNING!! Mention of children 😨😨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Your alarm is bursting to wake you up, you slowly but loudly groan in annoyance but get up since you finally got a new job at the popular place called "The Mega PizzaPlex" you put on some comfortable but nice clothes on, and brushed your teeth and hair for work you've been told that you'll be working in the Daycare.. Sure you like children but it's going to be exhausting and hard to work with since kids are kinda annoying. But you need the payment, once your done changing you quickly grab your bag, wallet, and keys and quickly get out. Walking to your car you get in your car and start it up. You drive there which only takes maybe 15 or more minutes to get to. Once you get there you park in the employees parking spot, and get out and start heading inside the brightly lit lights immediately hit your eyes and your greeted by a staff bot. The bot says hi and to enjoy your stay once you show it your ID 🪪. You start heading to the door that says "SUPERSTAR DAYCARE" on it you grab your Daycare pass and go inside. You decided to go through the slide since you were too lazy to take the stairs. Once you down you land in the ball pit and quickly lifted by a pair of robotic hand.*
"EEP!"
"HELLO THERE!! Your a new one! Hmm, aren't you a bit too old to be here ma'am? Well that doesn't matter now! WELCOME TO THE DAYCARE IM SUN! And there's only two rules, have fun and DONT turn off the lights alright Starlight?"
*You nods nervously as the tall bot put you down gently*
"Well uh, hello Sun, I'm Y/N I'll be working with you as your assistant!"
"Nice to meet you Y/N"
**You and Sun shake hands**
"Say Sun why don't you want the lights off?"
"So! What's your favorite activity!?"
"Uhh.. I guess I like to draw"
"Wonderful Starlight! I got all types of Crayons and color pencils!"
"That's nice."
"Oh and here starlight!"
He takes out a small apron for you
"Thank Sun"
"No problem! What's your favorite animal Starlight?"
"[F/A]"
"Ooooo! I like those too!"
"Kewl"
*You and Sun sit down at a kiddy table and started doodling to pass the time*
"Starlight?"
"Yeah?"
"How old are you?"
"Oh I'm 23" (I'm going for this age sorry-)
"Wow, you look young for a 23!"
"Heh, thanks Sun"
"NP!"
*You chuckle and started to continue doodling and so does Sun*