Goblins Cove Academy.

My ears rung and I struggled to open my eyes as if someone was holding them down. There were visions.. my friends. Dead. On the floor.. everywhere was blood.. why was I seeing this? Parker was dead, Aaliyah was dead.. and who is Narrator Sleepy? What is going on.

I fell out the locker and yelped, falling onto the floor. Someone walked up to me and I looked up quickly, getting up and backing up into the locker. "ShiAAATTT!" I shouted as I hit my head, stumbling forwards. I held my head and groaned, crouching down. "...Are you alright?" The girl asked me and I looked up. "I-I.. P..??"

It was as if my memory got wiped because I didn't remember anything. Well, of course I remember my name. Casper Sulati November. That's me.

I stood up and looked at my hands, looking up at the girl. "S-Sorry." I said and put my hands behind my back. "..That's alright. Are you okay? Do you need me to take you to the nurses office or..?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, no.. I'm fine." I nodded and looked down the hallway. It looked familiar.. but it was definitely different from whatever I remembered. It was dark oak wood walls and some nice floors that made a clack sound for whoever walked on it. "Um.. do you know where we are?.." I crossed my arms and the girl shook her head. "I overheard someone say 'Goblins Cove Academy."
"Someone? There's more people here?"
"Mhm.. how long have you been in that locker for?"
I thought to myself and shrugged. "Honestly, I don't even know." I mumbled softly and shook my head quickly. "Anyway.. what's your name?" I said and looked up at her.

"Penelope. Penelope (?), but you can just call me Pep."

Hmmm, Pep. Nice name.. "My name is Casper. Casper Sulati November." I smiled softly and bowed slightly. Bad habits.. She giggled though so.. maybe a good first impression?

"Please gather around in the Gymnasium. Please and thank you."

"Ah.. do you know where everything is?" I asked and Pep nodded, walked down the hallway. "See if you can catch up." She giggled and ran down the hallway quickly. "H-HEY! WAIT UP!" I shouted and ran after her.

In the gymnasium, there was this big stage with no one on it. WAH... there's a lot of people. I breathed in deeply and stood next to Pep. There were a bunch of students who were chattering. Some were green, some were pink and some were literally taller than everyone else in the room. She had tiny wings too.. cute.

"Is this thing on?"

Someone said from somewhere in the room. A medium-sized imp popped out in the middle of the stage, spinning around in circles in the air. "GOOOOOOD EVENING, GOBLINS!" He shouted and landed on his feet. "I am your kind Narrator Sulati, at your service!" ...Sulati? "I am on of the Goblings here in Goblins Cove Academy. And please welcome.. our one and only.. NARRATOR!!" A tall green goblin popped out of nowhere behind the imp, lifting Narrator Sulati in his palm. "Hello, goblins. I am Narrator Sleepy.. you may address me as Narrator. We have 3 other goblings; I know, a bunch of new friends. Welcome, Rebecca." The little imp in Narrators hands clapped as a tall woman once again, popped out of nowhere. "Rebecca, at your service." She bowed slightly.

"Narrator Nook." A red haired man popped out of nowhere, this time, confetti spilled onto the floor. "Yes, yes, hold the applause." Narrator Sulati grinned and spun around in the air. "And lastly, Narrator Hex." Narrator stepped to the side so the tall narrator could walk in. "Hello, hello!" He smiled and Narrator scoffed, letting Narrator Sulati down. "Please, dig into your pockets and you will find an E-Handbook. Keep care of that, please, as we do not have anymore."

I dug into my pocket and low and behold.. there was a tiny electronic device in there.

Name: Casper Sulati November.
Age: 16
Chest: N/A
Weight: N/A
Height: 5'2
Blood Type: B
Ultimate: Ultimate Detective.