♡ Movie Date !!

OKAY IVE BEEN BUSY AND I APOLOGISE FOR THAT CAUSE I STILL HAVE SCHOOL 💔
BUT IM BACK TO DO THIS!!
I MIGHT DO UPDATES EVERY WEEK? IDK BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO DO ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS.

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY spidergrl1 !!

ALSO THERES SCREAM 1 SPOILERS, SO BE WARNED.

Pavitr and Hobie were in Hobie's place for a little movie date.
It was filled with a bunch of posters and some photos with him and Pavitr. His electric guitar was in his case, which was also decorated with stickers.
Pavitr gazed upon the pictures as Hobie called to him, "I'll pick the movie tonight since you did last time." He was in some casual clothes, a skull tanktop and some baggy sweat pants.

Pavitr looked away from the pictures and nodded. He flashed a soft smile, "Sure! I'll make the popcorn then."

"Popcorns in the-" Hobie was cut off
"The top left cabinet, I know Hobie, trust me. I dont have bad memory" He chuckled as he walked towards the kitchen. He reached for the top left cabinet, searching through the other food and finding some microwave popcorn.
There was two flavours, Sweet & Salty, or just plain Sweet.
He hummed, trying to decided what flavour. He sighed and grabbed Sweet & Salty, putting the other away.
He took off the plastic and placed the popcorn in the microwave. He hummed happily as he waited for the popcorn.

Whilst this was going on, Hobie was slouched on the couch, he was scrolling through the movies. He was a bit picky on what he chose. He hummed, not sure what to choose. But decided something through the horror movie genre would keep him excited.

He decided a classic horror movie would be nice, so he decided to go for Scream 1.
He waited for Pavitr patiently.

Pavitr smiled as he came out with the popcorn.
"Did you pick a movie?" He asked curiously as he slouched next to Hobie on the couch.
"Of course I did, this ones a classic!" He grinned as he clicked on the movie.
As the movie rammed up, Pavitr interlocked hid left hand with Hobie's hand. He squeezed his hand, feeling the warmth radiating. He was beaming with glee to see what movie Hobie chose.

Hobie smiled at the interaction and looked on the movie. A girl being called up as she made her popcorn.
Nothing too scary, as the two seemed to be flirting for the first part of the movie until she saw her boyfriend die.
Pavitr was shaken by the fact this was happening and squeezed onto Hobie's hand tightly.
"What movie is.. this?" He asked, the tone is nervousness was crystal clear.
Hobie looked over at his boyfriend with concern, "Its a horror movie. Do you not want to watch it? We can do another if you-" Hovie was cut off again
"No! Nono, I'm fine. I was curious." He spoke quickly and dissuaded Hobie to not stop the movie. Hobie was suspicious but didnt want to press on it.
"Alright, my love.. If you insist." He sighed as he looked at the movie, he glanced at Pavitr occasionally. Pavitr's body tensed up, his face was scrunched up with an uneasy atmosphere. He hated horror movies but didn't want to mention it to his boyfriend and upset him. So he just edged to watch the movie.

As the girl died in the movie and was revealed to her parents, Pavitr felt even more uncomfortable. The way she was described and dragged across the floor..
The way she was cut up.. it was messed up to Pav.
He bit his lip.
He looked away from the screen out of fear.

Hobie glanced at Pavitr and turned off the movie. Pavitr's eyes widened, "H-huh? What happened?" He asked, his voice was wavering.
"You're obviously uncomfortable." Hobie stated as he stood up and infront of Pavitr. He kissed Pavitr's forehead, "Why don't we calm down, yeah? I didnt mean to scare ya."
Pavitr looked down in guilty and nodded, "Yeah.. I need it." He admitted.
"Good! Why don't we just cuddle up and watch a different movie. I'm sorry, darlin', I didnt know you weren't comfortable with Horror movies." He apologised as he hugged Pavitr.
Pavitr smiled and sighed, "It's fine.. you noticed and stopped it and I still have you that's all that matters. I didnt tell you anyways so its both of our faults. Now lets watch another movie!!" He exclaimed happily as Hobie was cuddling onto him.

The two decided to put on a nice rom-com as the two looked lovingly at eachother. The two ate all the popcorn together and cuddled until they slept on the couch.

| End |

AN: I do apologise this is short and similiar like the other chapter. I'm trying my hardest, I hope y'all can manage cause Im a shit writer 💔