Wake. Me. Up.

He has always been the sweetest to you, especially after a scene where he's basically been beating you for 30 minutes. You're cuddled together on the bed, he's half asleep up against your back. His foot is touching yours, so you try something that you saw on TikTok. You move your foot forward, just barely out of the way of his toes. It takes about 30 seconds for his half-asleep brain to understand what happened. When it does he jolts his foot back onto yours. You giggle quietly and try again, pulling your foot slowly away he reacts just as quickly but a little more aggressively this time. You decide to test your luck and pull away one more time.

Deep in the chest of your boyfriend, forms a dark growl that rises up into a rough "Mine!" As he fully twists your leg under his. Your eyes go wide and you squish your legs together, feeling your anticipating pussy send shivers up your spine. He falls back asleep and you keep squeezing your legs together chasing and craving an orgasm.

Your breathing increases and stutters, when behind you "Well," vibrates through your body. You go stiff as a board pretending nothing happened when you notice pressure on your ass. You turn bright red and hot "He's hard! I must have been rubbing against him, oh god, oh god." You think in a panic.

"Mmm, my love."

"Yes." You whisper, covering your eyes with your hands so fast.

"You woke me up."

"I know, I'm sorry!" You bury further into your hands.

"No, you're not." With a smile on his lips that you hear but can't see, you curl into a ball of embarrassment. He chuckles and pulls you up and over his legs so you're straddling him. "Does my baby need more?" He says as you bury your face into his shoulder. "Mmm you were just tied to the vibrator for an hour Darlin, I even lost count of how many times my pussy came tonight." He said moving his hand possessively to your clit and teasing you. Your shoulders drop against him as you moan and your body involuntarily shakes. He laughs and waits for you to sit back up. His voice is rough with sleep "You want more?" he asks. You nod your head from behind your hands. "Words, angel." He says gently pulling your hands away from your face.

"Yes, yes please." You whisper avoiding his gaze.

"You're so hot mmm, I want you to ride me." He says running his fingertips up and down your thighs, you nod pleadingly. "Mm, that's my good girl."

You groan, beginning to grind against his dick. You sit up on your knees to line him up, using his tip to play with your clit. You tease him by just barely taking it in, just the head over and over until he groans impatiently and pulls you all the way onto him. You yelp and moan as your hand falls to his chest, he has an evil smile and tired eyes. You lose just about all shame as you grind your hips up and down on him. Taking in everything he gave, feeling it rip out and rush back in. He was the perfect size for you, enough to fill you good and tight but big enough to cause that slightly painful stretch you've grown addicted to.

You never lasted long on top, because you knew where your g spot was and exactly how to use his dick to fuck yourself senseless. Gasps and moans escape your lips as he just smiles that coy smile, loving watching you bounce on him. It isn't long until you are so close to coming you beg for help and he chuckles. He grabs your hips in his hands and starts rolling thrusts up into you. You collapse your face back, buried in his shoulder, moaning uncontrollably.

"Please, please, please!" You gasp so close. He moans but doesn't say anything. "Mm please, daddy please let me cum." He groans sitting up pushing you flat on your back. One more dark chuckle as he loses himself in your pussy. Thrusting, pushing and pulling, so fast you're eyes roll to the back of your head. He hits deep and hard as you cum, short circuiting your brain. He groans but keeps the same speed and your pussy is crying from overstimulation. That beautiful rain before the sun, the pain overtakes your writhing body before it shifts, and it feels like heaven is running through your veins again.

"Ahh mmm daddy, daddy please cum inside me please!" You choke out between moans. He groans and keeps plowing into your sweet cunt until you cry out in ecstasy, cumming for the final time tonight. You can feel him pulse as he cums violently inside you. He is groaning and grunting while still pushing and pulling in and out of you. He has his arms to either side of your head as he slows, his breathing shutters as he pulls out of you.

"Mmm, I can't believe you almost didn't wake me up." He whispers in your ear. "Always. Wake me up!" He growls.