Plot

(Picture is Alice's outfit!)

          Alice POV

'PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP!!' I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I slowly roll out of my bed after punching my alarm clock.

"Alice? You better be up and getting ready!" Kellin yells on the door other side of the door.

"I'm getting ready!" I yelled as I picked out my outfit. After I picked my outfit I quickly got changed into it before grabbing my hairbrush brushing my hair.

"Alice?!" Kellin yells again.

"Brushing my hair then I'll be out!" I yelled as I looked myself in the mirror.

"Don't make me call out you're name again! You have two minutes before I leave without y-

"I said I was brushing my hair." I spoke with a smirk as I opened my door walking passed him. "Now are you ready?" I asked with a wide smirk.

"Am I? I been ready!" Kellin says throwing his arms up. "Gabe will be here at anytime." He spoke as he crosses his arms. "Will don't you worry. I'm here and ready now!" I chuckle softly.

"You're even lucky moms allowing you to go to this concert." Kellin says with a sigh.

"You should of known she would let me go to my big brothers town show!" I yelled with a chuckle before hearing a horn.

"He's here, let's go!" He says as he rushes out of the house with me following close behind. "By mom!" We yelled as we ran outside going to Gabe's car.

"Hey Quinn siblings!" Gabe says with a grin. "Hey man. Is Jack meeting us there?" Kellin asked as he looked at Gabe who nods. "Yes." Gabe replied before he started to drive.

                       Skip time

I walked around the building meeting other bands. "Alice!" Kellin yells. I looked over at him as he was standing next to Pierce the Veil. "Come here!" He says with a small grin.

I walked over to them and smiled. "Yes?" I asked softly.

"You know Pierce the Veil." He spoke as he looks over at the band then over back at me.

"No I don't." I lied as I became very shy. "She's lying Vic, she's a huge fan of you! She's just shy." Kellin says as he pats me on the shoulder.

'My big fan huh?" He asked with a small grin. "You don't have to be shy." He spoke softly. "You're brother and I are good friends." He adds softly. "Meaning you're my friend too."

I grown more shy as my anxiety grew stronger. "T-Thanks." I spoke quietly...

                 Vic POV

I looked at Kellins sister and frown. For a quiet girl she was very pretty.. no not pretty... hot..

"what's you're name?" I asked her softly trying to start a small conversation between the two of us.

"Alice." She spoke softly before looking down at the floor.

"Nice to meet you Alice." I spoke softly with a small smile.

"Maybe you two can chat more after the show." Kellin says as he places a hand on Alice's shoulder.

"I would like that." I spoke softly. "If that's okay with her."

"sounds great." She says shyly before her and Kellin walks away..

    (I know it's not good yet.. but it's a start)