CH:1 - The Switch

Izuku Midoriya;
- 19 year old sophomore in collage.
- In a 2 year relationship with Shoto Todoroki.
- Collage Course; Accounting

Midoriya POV:
I was headed to my last class PE, I was pacing a bit through the hallways since it took me awhile to clean up.. I'm working on this science project all by myself even though the professor said to get into pairs of 2-4. But we done this before and thankfully he allows me to work alone.

The thing is I would love to work in a group but it's hard to talk to people. I can't explain it, I often stutter or not make sense when trying to tell a story or explain myself to people.

I get so much embarrassing flashbacks when I was in middle school trying to make friends. So I basically just stopped trying to save myself the embarrassment.

I don't have many friends, everyone already seems to be so tight. So it's even harder to make new friends.
I like to think I have a few acquaintances..? I have a few classes with my old classmates from middle school and high school.

I do have one friend but we don't talk very often, we use to be pretty close but I chose to drift away slowly. My reasoning was because I felt like a total loser. I didn't wanna become annoying to him and follow him around everywhere. Especially since he had many other friends and was quite popular.

His names Katsuki, I like to address him as Kacchan though. Overtime I started to feel a bit more at ease knowing I didn't burden him. Like when we were kids kids... elementary he sat and hung out with me everyday. The other kids always invited him for sports but he declined to stay with me.

I didn't like that.. I didn't want him to think so low of me either, So when we got to middle school I started eating lunch at the library so he couldn't find me.

I also did this to save myself the awkwardness, when I had to stop and wait for Kacchan and his other friend to finish a conversation so we can head to our table.

-
I was digging in my bag trying to look for my phone so I could check how much time I had before the bell rang. "gosh where is that thing?" I mumbled to myself as I continued pacing while I looked down at my bag.

"AKK-!" - ???
"Huh?!" My eyes widen as I fell onto the floor.

"OH IM SOSOSO SORRY" - ???

I looked up to see a short girl with a panicked expression.
"Oh.. It's okay...." I tried to reply but it really just came out as a mumble, I think my voice cracked too.

She was picking up all her items that fell out of her bag and I soon started doing the same.

*Bell ringing sounds*

"ah shoot." I thought to myself as I sighed and picked up all my textbooks, and other things quickly.

Later That Night
7:45pm

Usually after I finish all my classes around 4:30pm, I take a long shower and head to the MPR to eat my first real meal. Then I head back to my dorm to study or work on one of my classes.

I didn't have a roommate, some people would say i'm lucky but it's kinda sad. I'm already so lonely enough and lack human interaction.

I was digging through my bag and I realized I was missing a few pens, and I also lost my charger

I was digging through my bag and I realized I was missing a few pens, and I also lost my charger... great. I then opened the bigger pocket and found a book that definitely didn't belong to me.

I read "[Insert Spicy BL Title]".
"Shit.. I don't remember the face of that girl." I thought to myself as I groaned and, leaned on the floor of my bed frame.

I check if I was missing anything else in my bag and nope nothing else but the most important thing I needed. Maybe they'll find out and return it to the library..

I noticed my room started to get a bit dimmer and, that's when I saw on my dying phone that it was already 8:00pm.

I walked over to turn on the light of my room before making it to my bed. Since I had nothing else to do I decided to give the book a read.

Immediately the first page was nothing but a "Squish squish" I gave it a brow as a analyzed the page. There was no color besides the cover, I briefly ran through the pages and noticed it was like a picture book.

"uhh...~" I read?

I then turned to the next page and I.. was shock.
The picture showed an anime styled man with a dick in his ass.

The mans face had lines all over and tears, I took a long pause before realizing I was reading some type of porn..... why would someone carry this around school campus.

This was my first time reading something like this and I don't know why but I continued reading. The next page then showed multiple scenes of the two boys going at it.

-

I seemed to be interested in the manga I didn't even realize It was already 8:43pm. I've gotten a little bit more than half way through the manga, and I don't know why but I get a weird feeling when I read this.

It might sound weird but.. It's like I can feel what was happening.

I turned to the next page and It was the main lead jerking off with lotion.

The more I read it I started getting a bit embarrassed for myself, cause why am I reading this shit again?
But it also confused me I never pictured or thought two males could have intercourse.

Then it made me wonder more? My mind was flooded with questions. I got up to check my laptop since my phone died.

"Can a man get pregnant?"

"Does poop get stuck on a man's penis during gay sex?"

"How to stay clean during gay intimacy?"

"is it normal to have sex with the same gender?"

"what if you poop during sex?"

The more I thought about it, It seemed pretty nasty to me.. cause what if it smells bad? ew. But I was also very curious.. I'm 19 and never have I been interested in intercourse or horny.

tbcccccccc