Info on the fic

Please don't skip this part.

A few days ago, I rewatched aot season 3 and thought about bertholdt and what would happen if he wasn't killed by armin's titan. And that brought me to the idea of this fic so here I go!

So firstly! I gotta say that this fic is
One piece x Attack on Titan. So there are titan shifters and also ONE devil fruit user.

This fic is set during aot s3-4. So spoilers to those who are new and haven't reached there.

This girl I mentioned in the fic description is the main female lead and she's a character I made up. You can either imagine her as you (Only if You're a girl, otherwise, no), or imagine her as she is. It's your choice. I would've made this a Bertholdt x reader but y/n shit is cringe asf so I'm giving her an actual name and appearance. Another reason why I didn't make it Bertholdt x reader is because i thought that ReiBert might be cuter. Heh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only the devil fruit is the content in this fic from one piece. All the other stuff are from aot, including the plot and all.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE PLOT if I feel like it.

Once again, there is only ONE devil fruit user and the fruit they're using is the ONLY fruit in this fic. Both (the fruit and the user) will be later revealed in the upcoming chapters.

The story mainly focuses on reiner who is depressed after the incident in Shiganshina; Bertholdt's so called "death", and him remembering the times he had with bertholdt. (I'm not saying details about Bertl)

I feel like I gave too much details here...

ANYWAYS! Feel free to ask in the comments if I'm missing out anything!

Also Content Warning (just in case you didn't read the description):

Slight mentions of Blood, Self harm, and Suicidal thoughts. So proceed carefully
(ʘᴗʘ)