4.whats your name?

~~~~~~~~~~At Home~~~~~~~~~
Her dad and mom servants butler where decorating the house with love and joy.Her mom made zoras best dish. sweethart our daughter will be arriving any moment now we must change our cloths.while they change zora and her best friends went to a cafe hey guys why don't you'll come home its going to be an awesome party trust me you'll love my moms food.Your house cool its time we see zoras house "haaahaaahaa" every one laughs you guy hehee come on they all walk to zoras house
-------------------walking--------------------
At zoras house its 8pm where is that girl her mom warned she's here fast put off the lights////lights are off/////// hey zora its dark where's the lights i don't no must have gone off *********surprise***********
Mom dad she was surprised wow! Every ones here today she got emotional thanks mom thanks dad you'll are the best love you'll ooo ya meet my best friends mom Mary,suzen,hanry and kiven nice to meet you anti And uncle its a plajur to meet you'll as well enjoy the party there was dancing and enjoyble game every one enjoyed them selfs then the time of cutting the cake came zora my princess you are becoming 16 today thanks dad she cuts the cake
°°~~~~~~claps claps ~~~~~~°°
I have a few words to say.yes my dear go ahead thank u mom dad you'll are the best parents I LOVE YOU guys(gives a big hug)suddenly someone enters(zora turns) wait its him guys he came guys..guys..zora whispering at the back  this is soo good(her friends near the food) guysss o god,o no moms(running towards him) hello!wow so many people"hey can i help you Sweety"zoras mom said oh!hi anti iam come for zoras birthday party (zora frozen behind)oh yes come in iam zoras mother, oh (finds zora at the back)zora happy birthday gives her a gift thanks zora sayed(her mom so excited) oh hey there you came come on in ill show you my place(wants to run away from her mom)oh ok he said(they went)wait zora..hmm I wonder whos the new guy(excited)my zora is growing up aww my baby girl(whispering to her self)Sweety what are you getting so excited about zoras dad says oh Nathing honey my baby girls sweet 16 birthday aww she's growing up now(crying) sweety..(jacob puts Elizabeth's head on his shoulder and hugs her)jacob gives a smiles and says yes! our little girl is growing(while zoras dad n mom have there romantic moment zora is showing the guy her house) so this is my sweet home(stops and smiles at him with a blush)cool he said so I wanted to ask you something.what is it? He asked.oh ya whats... heyy!!!(a noise coming from the side and it was a girl holding his hand )huh?Julii(she kissed him on the chicks)Julii? Zora said hey! only he can call me that(her name is Julia in short juli)come on lets dance(Julia takes him and runes to the dance floor holding hands)your house is really nice zora..(shouts)thanks!(in a low voice with a grumpy face) hey zora come on eat aira said really guys you guys already finished half of the food(eyes away) hehe..come on then lets dance(every one dancing) after sometime zora goes out of the dance floor and sees him now's my chance (runs after him)hey! Zora said oh hey there nice party he said Thanks! zora said with sparkly eyes hey u wanted to ask me something right? He asked zora oh! Ya whats yo...(a group of friends came next to them)hey! buddy sup zora nice party as always,come on dude lets eat.One of the friends said to him.Ya sure guys but..(They take him away)wait...zora said with anger oh man!whats your name?(she talking to her self)she goes a sets on the steps looking at him with bright little eyes while he eats his food.(while zora stares at him zoras mom and dad are having there sweet talk about there 1st meet at high school)hmmm do you remembr the time you bashed into me and spoiled my project(Elizabeth)hey! I didn't do it on purpose you know,you even went to the principle I mean who does that(Jacob laughingly said)okok..enough do you remembr you where dating the hottest girl in high school I was so jealous(Elizabeth) hmmm ya I still remember those days every one was so jealous(jacob giving a big smile)Elizabeth looks at Jacob with a poker face ya ik and I pland something to make you jealous. Huh really and what was that(jacob)you remember prom night(both blushing) wow you think I will forget prom night never in my life the way you looked in that red dress and you hair flying in the wind made my heart beat so fast I thought i was going to die that time, you made me fall in love with you so badly i cant imagine it(jacob)hahaha. .ok that was my plan and it was successful you left you prom for me, I made you jealous but not only you every one else at prom Hahahaha(Elizabeth)they both laughed to their full(kissed)I love you both said together hugging each other(while mom and dad huges lets see whats zora doing)zora staring**suddenly she sees him looking around huh! Is he searching for me she runs to him and asks him whats wrong? Zora sorry about that he says. Its ok chill are u searching for something? zora asks. Ya actually i cant find my friend Dan he has my phone oh!zora said hmm forget that you wanted to ask me something?he said oh ya whats your na...(suddenly some one comes to them and it was Dan)Here you phone dude.I have been searching for you he said. sorry!bro ok then bye iam going bye zora meet you at school(Dan goes)yap bye Dan zora said oh so u where saying he said ya whats your nam....(A phone call comes) give me a min(picks the call says hello)after 5min he puts the phone down(walking towards the door) whats yo....iam sooo...sorry zora I need to go home(opens the door starts torun)zora screams whats.....your...name....?he heard her so he came running to her hold her hand and said my name's jeremy(and he runs home) At last I got my answer....(shouts)she turns back very happily and saw the door open and with her mom catching the door she enters the house and sees every one looking at her with a stare..hehehe heyo! Guys iam ok!!(runs up to her room happy to know his name)
**Finally she gets her answer to her question"whats your name"▶jeremi◀**
>>>>>>>>Thank you<<<<<<<<<$

Thats the end of chapter 4
I hope you liked it plz vote