The Violet Kingdom

As Indigo teleported me out of the Middle World, I had seemed to have directed the teleport to the Violet Kingdom. The Kingdom was beautiful, situated on a mountain surrounded in purple flowers. It was clear that the Violet Steves called this place home as the ground as well as the trees had began to transform from green to violet which was always an incredible sight to see. Violet Steves excelled in spotting emotional or mental distress, I know I have to give in to my emotions  at some point. Maybe at the Orange Kingdom, my home, but not yet. I teleport up to the Violet Leader's house as a means to avoid as many Violet Steves as possible.

"Violet? Are you home?" I say knocking on the leader's door.
No answer.
I don't feel like exploring the Kingdom, not now. So instead I feel for my light connection to Violet and teleported. As i'm not an Indigo Steve my connection to the Leader was very wobbly. Which is probably why I ended up in a hedge on the outskirts of the flower field just to find Violet jumping back and forth over the same spot in the path.

"Oh! Hiya Light! How are you? Exclaims the Leader cheerfully
"Hello Violet" I say
"Keeping things serious ay? The chains are gone, we can relax! You can drop the General act!"
"It's not an act Leader, its my job." I say seriously,
"Anyways, what are you doing?"
"The crator running through our beautiful Kingdom has disappeared. I'm checking that the floor is stable to walk on" replies Violet sounding very calm despite the fact that if the ground was not stable, he could have fallen to his destruction.
"Ok? Anyways I need to talk to you about the disappearance of the crator as well as the chains that were in the sky" I explain
"Oh the chains are gone too?" The Leader immediately starts looking up. "Thats good news! Although, the red/pink sky really worked with the colour scheme of the Kingdom."
I sigh, "Got your serious cap on?" I ask sounding mildly annoyed.
"Always" replies the Leader changing his tone to more serious realising that I'm here on a serious matter.

Another time skip to after Light had finished explaining

"Aww bless" Violet says as he took his hat off and looked up to the sky.
"They saved us all and we get to have a future" I add, following Violet's gaze
"I couldn't be more grateful.....for the sacrifice they made" Violet says. "Have you told the others? Or am i the first Leader to know?"
"You are the second to last to know, I started at the Red Kingdom and i'm finishing here to then go back to the Orange Kingdom" I explain to The Violet Leader,
"RED KINGDOM???" Exclaims Violet sounding absolutely surprised and totally losing his chill.
"Yeah, I'll be off now bye!" I say quickly and immidiatly start to teleport.
"Don't you dare! I need answers, you must explain further!" Violet says as quick as he could before I teleported away.