𝟬𝟬𝟯.

[]

𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠.

 ───Students swarmed a certain male's desk, all with an excited look, while throwing out countless questions regarding his physique. Jae-sung sat there with impassivity, a small frown slowly creeping onto his lips, finding the current situation annoying. These kids were like a flock of birds, surrounding something they all found interesting. Not much different from his old school.

' . .How tiresome.' He thought, with a low sigh escaping his lips. His irritation went unnoticed by the crowd, who only bantered on. Trying their best to initiate a conversation, even despite the male's cold and closed-off nature.

Su-ae on the other hand, was barraged with a group of girls herself.

"Su-ae! You never told us you had such a handsome brother!"

"And that he was transferring to this school too! You're so stingy!" 

The girl stayed quiet in her seat with a tired expression, as if she was done with the other girls crowding her and asking her about her brother. And why were they telling her off? She didn't even know her iceberg of a brother was even transferring here!?

"Are you both even related? Just look at him! There's no way siblings could be such opposites in terms of looks."

"Yeah. But I guess Su-ae does look a bit similar to him─ "

A loud bang resonated throughout the classroom. Both of Su-ae's hands were on the desk, with her violet bangs shadowing her current expression. The sudden noise quietened the girls around her and even the whole classroom, all looking in her direction.

She removed her hands from the desk, her body turning and her feet walking up to her brother's desk. She looked at him with a complicated expression, one mixed with both adrenaline and hesitation and a big frown. Her eyes narrowed down at the male's figure leaning on the chair. Both hands on his pant pockets, with his usual expressionless face looking back at her.

Su-ae tugged on the hem of her brother's white shirt, hesitating to open her lips before finally finding the courage to speak up.

" ..Let's go outside." Her words were barely like a whisper, hand tightening on the fabric and trembling slightly under her brother's intense gaze. Jae-sung could take the hint of the agitated teen, standing up from his seat. His actions made Su-ae automatically look up at him, forgetting her brother's initial height. Awning the surrounding teens yet again, as if they couldn't get enough of a close-up of the new transfer.

Both their figures walked towards the classroom's doors, leaving behind the frolicking students who only stared while gaping at the two siblings.

"You! ..umm.. Why are you here!" 

Su-ae quickly caught herself after suddenly raising her voice at the taller male, moving her eyes away to the floor nervously before asking again in a slightly hushed tone.

"I transferred." Jae-sung's answer was short and blunt. Which made Su-ae falter, she stared up at her brother wide-eyed as if the other had just committed a horrid crime. Her lips pursed in denial right after.