Chapter 21 - Roommates

Nanon

I held Ohm's hand as soon as we reached the location. He looked at me surprised. He suddenly had this huge grin on his face.

I did not think about all the others looking at us. I dragged him with me to a corner away from the buses where everyone was getting down. On the way I saw Chimon frowning at me but I shook my head at him to tell him to not interfere.

I pushed Ohm to the side and left his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked agitated.

Ohm looked at his wrist which I was holding a while back and gently touched it. While smiling wide.

"Ohm!" I yelled.

"What did I do? You dragged me in a corner." He smirked teasing me.

I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell were you saying in the bus?" I snapped.

"I was hitting on you." He shrugged.

"Don't cross the line, Pawat." I warned.

"Strange." He frowned.

"..." I looked at him puzzled.

"Whether you call me Ohm or Pawat, I like it either way." He smiled at me and winked.

I glowered at him.

He chuckled.

"Look my dear. I never crossed my line. In last few days I realized that whatever I said and did, I actually, genuinely wanted it." He said. He threw his backpack to the side and walked closer to me. "I wanted to be your friend. I really am happy whenever you are around. I really don't want to be just your friend now and I never even touched you the wrong way or gave you any wrong signals because I had developed feelings for you despite my knowledge."

"What are you saying?" Why is he being like this all of a sudden? And the worst part is... He is right. He never crossed his line. He never even gave a hint like he wanted to be anything more than friends. It was just me and my feelings that escalated within no time.

"The truth." He took a step closer. So I pulled back. But this time he held my hand.

I am still weak in front of my feelings for him. And that's why I would rather avoid him.

He pulled me closer.

Shit! Where is my strength. It's like after beating him up that day, my anger for him has vanished somewhere. Every punch every slap paid back the hurt and now I don't feel bad.

"However, I am not going to be in line anymore. I am going to cross every bridge, every line, every hurdle between the both of us."

I yanked free my hand from his grip. "Stop this bullshit." I said and looked away.

"It is not bullshit Nanon." He said in a dead serious tone and face now. The mischievous smile gone. "I have only been this serious about my basketball. But you... You surpassed all my passions."

I gulped when he leaned closer and cupped my face in his palms. "You know I recently realized a trait about myself." He whispered so close that I am getting goosebumps. "I tease the one I love. And I bullied you so much since the beginning just because I was attracted to you. And after knowing you, I fell for you. And now this bully will do anything to get back with his love."

I met his eyes. I am so confused. "Love?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes, this bully Ohm Pawat is in love with you Nanon." He said and smiled meeting my temple with his.