I

I have something to do today. I need to go to a house and stay there overnight as part of our sponsored event. There will be five couples in the house, although it's not live—it's recorded.

Gemini and I will be there with our friends. I'll be going there with Phuwin, while the others will have their own cars. The trip takes 3 hours because it's far from the city.

Phuwin and I are the first to arrive. After 30 minutes, the others arrive too. Once everyone is there, we gather in the living room. The staff informs us that we will start recording tomorrow.

After briefing us, the staff leaves. Then P'Off asks if we want to have a drink. Everyone agrees, including me, though I hesitate because I sense something bad might happen if I drink.

P'Tay buys booze and food for us to enjoy. Everyone has fun, including me. Gem, Phuwin, P'Pond, and I play together while having a drink.

The party goes on for about 3 hours. Everyone gets drunk except for Gem and P'Tay. They help the others to their beds to rest.

After taking care of everyone, P'Tay tells Gem he's going to rest and advises Gem to do the same since it's late.

Gem offers to help Fourth upstairs. Fourth is so wasted he can't even lift a hand.

**Author's Point of View:**

When Gem takes Fourth upstairs, he gently lays him down on the bed. Gem then goes to fetch a bowl of water and a towel to clean Fourth. When he returns to the bedroom, he finds Fourth sitting on the bed, staring out the window.

Fourth sees Gem standing there and asks him to sit beside him. "Gem," Fourth says, "I have something to tell you. I love you, not just as a friend, but romantically."

Gem is stunned into silence.

"I've loved you for four years now," Fourth continues. "I know there's no chance you could feel the same way, but before I move on, I had to tell you. You don't need to respond. I just needed you to know."

"Gem, I love you so much," Fourth continues, tears welling up in his eyes. "Do you remember all those times I flirted with you at events? Every 'I love you' I said publicly, I meant it."

Gem remains silent, overwhelmed with emotions.

"Why is it so hard to love you?" Fourth whispers. "If only I were a girl, loving you wouldn't be a sin."

"Don't worry, Gem," Fourth says softly. "After tonight, I'll start to move on. Please forget everything I've said and pretend you never heard it. I love you, Gemini, but you're not mine."

With those final words, Fourth drifts into a deep sleep.

Gem sits there quietly, watching Fourth sleep peacefully. Eventually, he leans closer and gently kisses Fourth on the lips.

**Gemini's Point of View:**

As I watch Fourth sleep, my mind races with his confession. I had no idea he felt this way. We've been friends for so long, and I've always seen him as my best friend. Hearing those words, "I love you, not just as a friend, but romantically," has turned my world upside down.

Seeing Fourth so vulnerable, pouring his heart out to me, makes me realize how much he has been hiding. The way he looked at me, with those earnest eyes, tore at my heartstrings. How could I have been so blind to his feelings all this time?

I gently brush a strand of hair from Fourth's forehead. The truth is, I've always cared deeply for him, more than I've cared for anyone else. But I never allowed myself to think it could be romantic love. Society's expectations and my own fears have kept me from acknowledging these feelings.

When he said, "If only I were a girl, loving you wouldn't be a sin," it broke my heart. Love shouldn't be confined by gender or societal norms. Yet, here we are, trapped by those very constraints.

As I lean in to kiss him, my heart aches with a mix of fear and hope. Fear of what this could mean for our friendship, for our futures. But also hope—hope that maybe, just maybe, we can find a way to be happy together, regardless of what the world thinks.

Pulling back from the kiss, I feel a rush of emotions—love, confusion, and a newfound determination. I can't pretend this never happened. Fourth's confession has changed everything. I need to sort out my feelings and find the courage to face them.

For now, I'll let him sleep and gather my thoughts. Tomorrow, we'll have to talk. We'll have to decide what comes next for us, together.

---
I just want everyone to know I'm thinking of re typing the story because the first storyline sucks in my point of view, Thank you for understanding