Beach Day ⌛️🤍

<FIVE HARGREEVES X Y/N>
     <WORD COUNT: 1285>
          <WARNINGS: FAKE DROWNING>

~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I smiled widely as I grabbed my towel, umbrella, bag of beach gear, and purse. I felt like I was going to drop everything, but whatever. I'll deal with that if it comes.

The Hargreeves family was going to the beach, and they decided to invite me since I'm Five's girlfriend and they like me enough. They were going to come pick me up any minute.

I saw their car pull into my driveway, and I sighed in relief. I know they would never forget me, but I overthink sometimes.

I walked outside with my hands full, and struggled to make it down the couple of steps. Five suddenly spacial jumped right in front of me, and took everything out of my arms.

"Aw, you didn't have to do that." I smiled at Five. He winked at me with a proud smile.

"I got you." He stated as he walked towards the trunk with all of my stuff in his arms. I chuckled at him now also struggling to walk to the trunk.

I grabbed some stuff out of his hands so we were both carrying a normal amount of stuff. We put everything in the trunk, and just like that, we were on our way.

~~~~~~~~

The beach was packed. We had trouble finding a spot there that had enough towels for eight people. (Klaus insisted he placed one for Ben too, and no one fought him on that).

"Can we pretty please go in the water..." I begged Five with my hands clasped together. Five winced as he looked at the waves.

Five is not exactly a fan of the water. He says it's cold, dangerous, and just not enjoyable to be in in general. However, I love the water.

"Don't you want to make a sandcastle together first?" Five suggested. We both looked down at my bag that had shovels and buckets in it.

It was actually a good idea to do the sandcastle first so we didn't get sand stuck on us after, and we could go wash off the sand that does stick on us. But I know Five is just stalling.

"Fine. But I'll get you in that water eventually." I told Five with a serious expression while I pointed my finger at him. He chuckled.

"Alright, dear. Get your buckets and shovels so we can make a better sandcastle than Diego." I looked over and saw Diego taking this sandcastle building very seriously.

Five and I started to build our very beautiful sandcastle. Okay, it wasn't very good, and I got very frustrated after it fell apart for the third time.

"This is ridiculous." I grumbled and decided it was time to give up. Five simply chuckled at my reaction.

"Come on, Y/n/n. Don't be a baby. We need to build one better than Diego's." Five knows how competitive I am, so him saying that made me want to build one again.

"Okay. Fine. Let's do this." We took it more seriously and built a pretty decent one. Both of us were proud of it.

Until the tide started to become higher and it washed away our sandcastle. I sighed.