lector

Meadow wake up, Meadow hey wake up its time for church. "Meadow flutters her eyes opens as her sister wakes her up". father wants you to come to church today with us. " Violet says" Violet please, you know I can't stand church one bit. but Meadow people wonder where you are and since we are the pastor's daughters we really should be there together. Violet please I know but it gets so boring. I can't stand sitting there and hearing his yapping about boring verses. Meadow please just come, then I promise I won't ask again, okay? Fine, but I will only come just this once you know I don't like church. Thank you, Meadow, now go get dressed and mother is making breakfast.

'Once Violet leaves Meadow then gets dress dreading going to church" Meadow breakfast is ready! " Meadow's mother says" Coming mother!! "Meadow says" I'm so happy you decided to come with us today everyone will be so happy you see you! " Meadow's mom cheerfully says" Violet is making me come. Well, I'm still happy you are coming. "Miss Marie will be ecstatic to see you! Her mother says cheerfully." She has been asking about making cookies for you but doesn't remember what type you like. She's such a sweet lady Meadow you should really spend time with her I think you will really like her. " Her mother says:" Mother you know I don't like Miss Marie." Meadow says slightly annoyed" But why honey? she's such a sweet old lady. Mother she talks way too much about her dogs and cats, it just gets annoying sometimes." Meadow says"

" Her mother chuckles at what her daughter had said" well, that is true she does talk a lot about her animals, but she is a sweet lady, Meadow. You really should start talking to people again everyone does miss you honey. "Her mother says" .Mother I think we should get going or we will be late. "Meadow says" Oh my you're right I'm sure your father is wondering where we are. Violet it's time to go! "Meadows mother yells" I'm ready mother. " Violet says" Good thing the church isn't that far only a 5 minutes' walk from our house." Their mother says."

"Once they had arrived Meadow was regretting it, knowing her sister had most likely told her father about what she had done. "Once people had started to sit down for the service, Meadow slipped away into the back of the church so her father wouldn't see that she was there. After about an hour and a half the church started to let out and Meadow started to walk out with the small crowd of people until she heard her name being called out" Meadow! " Her father called out" Meadow I have been looking everywhere for you. " Her father says" I think we need to have a talk later at dinner. What, did my sister tell you what I did? Yes, and I would like to talk to you about it. Why do you care so much about what I do I'm not a little girl anymore! "Meadow says annoyed" Meadow I am I aware you are not a little girl anymore but that does not give you the right to go wandering off to unsafe places. do you know how many people go missing from exploring that old mansion? it's not safe for you to go there and if I ever hear or see you going back there you will be in deep trouble young lady. "Meadow's father says sternly. Annoyed from her father Meadow storms up to her sisters' room." why did you tell him? Meadow questioned." what? why did you tell father I went to the mansion? well, I figured he needed to know. now why don't you go put this laundry out to dry you need something to do. "Meadow's sister says while handing her the laundry basket." after you're done hanging out the laundry you need to go milk the cow you forgot to do it last night. " Meadow rolls her eyes at her sister as she turns around walking down the stairs annoyed and angry from today, she finishes with her chores." Meadow! "Her mother called." dinner is ready come inside and eat!

"After dinner Meadow walks up to her room to get ready for bed, she picks up one  of her books she has been reading and sits by her window that faces the woods as she reads, she looks up and looks outside towards the woods interrupted in her deep thoughts she hears a knock at her door" Meadow it's time for bed stop reading and go to bed. " Her mother says." okay mother I am. "Meadow puts her book back on the shelf she got it from and gets into bed as she lays in her bed, she realizes she is unable to fall asleep looking up at the ceiling she turns her head to look out of her window deciding whether or not to go back to the manor rolling out of her bed she decides to go back there while everyone is asleep still she grabs her fuzzy warm coat and puts on her shoes and goes out through her window"