ā…Ø. š£šžššš„šØš®š¬š²

"G-Gyeoungsu, that punk... He was such a good kid, w-why did he have to turn?" Daesu sobbed as he wiped his eyes with a tissue.

"I told you, all of you, he was infected," Nayeon spoke with confidence.

"Are you happy?"

"You were all wrong, only I was right. Right, Haru? Huh, what if you didn't have me?"

Haru only ignored her as she stared at the cutter she was holding.

"Hey." Nayeon turned towards Namra, who looked her dead in the eyes.

"Maybe you did it."

"What?"

She walked over to Nayeon to face her.

"I saw what you did."

The girl with the pink cardigan stood up from her seat, "What? What did you see?"

"You did it."

"I didn't do it."

All of the eyes were laid on the two.

"I didn't do it, I didn't do that to Gyeongsu!"

Namra kept silent.

"...she never mentioned Gyeongsu," Haru said as she gripped the cutter.

"─Stop that, what do you mean?" Wujin asks, caressing her hand to calm her down.

"I didn't do it."

"While we were all looking at him, you were in the back alone─" Namra pointed at the broken mop, "─you wiped that blood on your handkerchief."

"No, I didn't." Nayeon still denied it.

"You rubbed that on Gyeongsu's wound, right?"

"─I didn't."

"─Your handkerchief is in your pocket."

"And if it is?"

"Take it out," Namra commanded.

"No."

Namra reached for the girl's pocket, but Nayeon pushed her away.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Is the classroom president special─"

Namra struck her back, and the others sprang out of their chairs in surprise.

"Since when did you consider me your classroom president?" She asked.

"Namra, that's enough─" Miss Park was held back by Haru, who was fuming with rage.

"If you are fucking innocent, you wouldn't mind showing us the handkerchief, right, the 'saver' Nayeon?"

"Namra, do you realize what you're saying? If that's true...it means Nayeon killed Gyeongsu." Miss Park remarked.

"It is true. Nayeon─killed Gyeongsu."

One classmate couldn't take it anymore.

Haru came between them and attacked Nayeon in the face, prompting her to back up.