7

What do y'all think? 🧐

                 3RD POV

    "Goddddddd.. Miguel's such a prick." Hobie groaned, Xavier's arms crossed, sitting next to Savi and Amari. "You are too." Amari blurted, Savi grinned, turning her head and looking at Amari. "Be quiet." Hobie spoke, putting his feet on the table, he crossed his legs. 

     "When me and—" Hobie began, "Ohhh! Give it up pal!" Amari shouted, "SHUT UP AMARI!" Hobie shouted back, Chloe exhaled, "WUUFFF! The tension!" She waved her hand, Xavier snickering. Amari leaned back into her chair, "There isn't any tension between us." Hobie spoke, looking at Chloe.

     "Is your ass jealous of the amount of bullshit that just came out your mouth?" Savi asked.

              30 MINUTES LATER 

      King, Seana, Mr.Noir, Miguel, and George walked back in with 2 security guards, Seana and King sat down next to eachother, Miguel cleared his throat when they were sat down, "So.. we reviewed the footage.. and we apologize for holding you in the room for 40 minutes." Miguel began, Hobie grinned, "No homework for a month." Miguel raised an eyebrow, "No homework for the month for the five of you not to mention this again." Miguel spoke.

      "Deal." Amari smirked, Seana raised her eyebrow, "Sir, there's 7 of us—" "You two caused the drama and trouble so you two will be having detention for a month and will be responsible for cleaning Bathrooms A and B for the rest of the month." Seana furrowed her eyebrows, slamming her hand on the table, "The video was clearly ai generated!" She protested.

       "Like the baby in yo stomach?" Amari grinned, Seana's eyes were blazing with anger, she screamed, "UGH! FUCK YOU, YOU DAMN WITCH!" She ran towards Amari, Amari quickly stood up and squared up, her fists in the air ready to beat the drugs outta Seana.

     The security guard pulled Seana and Amari away from eachother, "That was certainly uncalled for." George mumbled with his eyes wide, Hobie enjoying the moment that was happening infront of him. "I've had enough, put her in the ISS room." King popped up, "What?? You are not putting her in there!" He growled.

     "Throw him in there too while you're at it." Miguel spoke, The security guard let go of Amari and grabbed King, dragging the screaming couple out of the room and down the hallway. "You guys are welcome to leave when you want, stay or go to class, I don't really care to be honest." Miguel waved them off as he, Mr. Noir and George walked out the room.

      Amari sat next to Chloe and Savi while muttering, "The fuck? Who she think she talkin' to like that? I ain't boutta get into a fight over a damn man. The fuck she take me for?" Hobie stood up, he stretched his arms, "Well, Imma go back to the library, you wanna come with me, Ari?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

     Amari, Chloe, Xavier. and Savi exchanged glances, "Girl, go. You gonna see us later anyways." Savi shoo-ed her away, "Alright guys, I'll see y'all later." She spoke, getting up, grabbing her bag, walking out of the library with Hobie behind her.

      When the two were in a empty hallway with no one watching; Amari shoved Hobie against the wall, Hobie's eyes widened slightly, Damn! Finally! Hobie thought, he closed his eyes, he leaned in towards Amari, Amari stopped him from leaning any closer with her finger, pushing his head back. 

    "Uhmm, no. I ain't one of yo little hoes." You could be.. Hobie thought to himself, leaning back against the wall.

     "Listen," She put her finger in the middle of Hobie's chest, "I am not gonna get caught up in whatever shit you got goin' on with Seana and King! I could honestly care less." She began, Hobie listening to her, looking down into her eyes with his hands in his pockets, "I am not gonna be caught fighting some drug using, ocean pussy, legs open, 18 year old pregnant bitch over a boy who looks like he shoves Cigarettes up his ass!" She protested.

      Hobie's brows drew together, "Hey! I do not shove Cigarettes up my ass." she rolled her eyes, "On my momma's soul, god strike me down right here, I could give less of a fuck. The point is: I am not gonna be involved in whatever fuck you got goin' on with those 2 Demonic Creatures." She pointed out.

    Hobie smirked teasingly, "It's not my fault her jealous ass thinks we are a couple. Her baby daddy jealous that she still want me too." She rolled her eyes, "I don't care, I don't care if your brother got hit by a cat with a tumor, your grandma died cause she drank a sprite, or that your fish died. I don't need to know what the fuck kinda drama you in." She preached.

     Hobie shrugged, "That's fine with me, I guess I don't care what you got goin' on either, lil leng ting." "Lord, stop with the slang! Anyways, do you get what I'm dropping on you?!" She asked impatiently, "Did not miss." He spoke.   

     "Alright, good." Amari stepped back, sighing, she shook her head, "Now, we can go back to the library and finish the 3d designs." She stated, turning and walking down the hallway, Hobie following her. Damn.. That was kinda hot.. Hobie thought to himself as he followed behind her, catching up and walking beside her.