ฅ_IV_ฅ

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The fluffy queen of the animal world is spitting milk
Author: will be scattered
Associated Names:
兽世毛绒绒女王萌吐奶

Description:
Shocked! A bonesetter from a medical family actually dressed as a fluffy, snow-white, milky, soft little bunny in the animal world!
As a homeless and weak female rabbit who would die if not careful, Ye Xiaoxi was lucky to be rescued and taken in by a beautiful Tutu and her husband!
From then on, the daily life of the beast world begins!
Facing the extremely cold weather and harsh living conditions, the orthopedic master plush rabbit taught by hand -
pan the kang, weave baskets, make utensils, and teach medicine... From then on, life in the animal world became more and more nourishing, and the wind and fire led the orcs to a well-off life!
Oops, life is going on, but Tutu finds that she is surrounded by a huge snow-white plush, the big tail hooks her small tail, coquettishly wants to have a cub with her~ Ye Xiaoxi
rua Fluffy, um, then I will reluctantly agree~

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: Hand in Hand with the Beast World: Raising a Mermaid as a Husband
Author: Xuan Cang
Associated Names:
携手兽世:养只人鱼做老公

Description:
Later, she looked at the little carrot head who called herself mother , deeply depressed.
I thought the script was: Traveling through time to abduct a prince and fall in love, but in the end he went further and further on the road of the magic stick.
Let's see how she composes a magnificent history of becoming a god in another world. Of course, along the way, her family's darling who became a big hooligan, as well as cute babies who are one, two, three, four, five and call their mothers are indispensable along the way.
Even if you get the wrong script, you can still flourish!

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: After traveling through another world, I won by being the favorite of the group
Author: fan sauce
Associated Names:
穿越异世后我靠成为团宠躺赢

Description:
Susu fell into another world where even a mosquito could be as big as a washbasin.
    After years of being a shit-shoveling officer, she reached her peak and became a cub of a leopard.
    Abandoned by her relatives, the jungle is full of dangers,
    and with a bad hand, she can't help feeling that the specifications of this wild survival game are a bit beyond the standard;
    in order to survive successfully, she began to think hard about how to hold a thigh at least until she grows up!
    In the end, she didn't do anything, and the bosses from all parties took the initiative to send her legs in front of her:
    "Susu, as long as you want, I can give you my life!"

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Title: The only favorite in another world: The villain's husband doesn't play cards according to the routine
Author: Core language
Associated Names:
异世独宠:反派夫君不按套路出牌

Description:
An explosion, Su Cha accidentally traveled through books to the World of Beasts Continent, becoming a vicious female supporting role, who is about to add bricks and tiles to the relationship between the hero and heroine.
Ah! What a joke, it's no wonder she has to follow the plot, waiting to be cannon fodder?
The heroine doesn't have a good relationship, what should I do if she always provokes her?
She doesn't mind being a little bit more vicious and making the plot a little bit more broken.
In order to change her fate of being caught by the villain Ga, Su Cha cured the villain's leg, detoxified the villain, and raised the villain with good food and drink.
It's just for one condition in exchange for the villain, and now it's over, the villain will agree with him with his body.
"Acha, do you want to pet my tail?"