4

"This is her" hanseok said while looking at the sketch artist's art on paper "This is! Her!" Hanseok exclaimed while smiling like a psychotic idiot

Hanseo looked at him like 'dude just chill-'

Hanseok rushed towards hanseo making him flinch "See! This is that girl in pink scooter!" Hanseok exclaimed. Hanseo's eyes widened when he saw HER

That's when he realized what's going on but kept it a secret, hanseo smiled "woah she is pretty sir" Hanseok's smile faded as he looked at hanseo seriously "Pretty hmm?" He said in a low threatening voice.

Hanseo chuckled awkwardly "Looks perfect for you!" He exclaimed in panic.

Hanseok smirked mischievously "better to know your limts brother" Hanseok said before patting his cheek few times but definitely not softly.

Hanseo clenched his fists while smiling.
Hanseok walked back to his seat and sat while putting his one leg over another, he thew the art smoothly on desk with his fingers "I want to know everything about her, as soon as possible" he said to hanseo as he nodded.

"Make alot of copies of this picture and send my people to get information about this beautiful, mysterious girl" he flicked his finger on the art.

Hanseo nodded again and took the paper before leaving his office and walking downstairs to his car in parking lot, as soon as he got inside his car he slammed the door close and started laughing hysterically.

~

"So, yoomin you were serious when you said you'll come back one day for justice hmm?" Hanseo mumbled while caressing her art, he tilted his head "So you'll be the one to help me get justice too i guess? It'll be fun" he said with a soft smile as he aggressively drove away.

Yoomin's pov.

Yoomin was standing infront of her wall. There's so many pictures of hanseok, she had kept an eye on him since these past years, so many talks, so many secrets, so many emotions, so many screams she had locked up inside her and later it took a turn where all emotions mixed up and turned into a hatred towards this one f*cking person jang hanseok

So many un answered questions, why, since when, how all answers to that question has connection to this one man.

He was the one who'll suffer for his past mistakes and the one to punish him will me

Kang yoomin his doom

~
Hi guys! How are ya'll!?
Are ya'll excited and yes i'll complete this!
Plus There's no love drama here, it revolves around jang brothers and kang yoomin as in our FL.

Comment your thoughts and questions!
I'll be appreciate them so much🩷✨️