The jet

The class was having a rather fun time on the jet. They were watching movies, listening to music,slurp ping on pop and getting brain freezes on ice cream. " This is a real blast!" Exclaimed Rimmy. He was about to have another lick of his strawberry ice cream when mr. Doodles opened the hatch door. "Hello class, how's the ride?" He asked. "Great" yelled the class except for Rimmy. Rimmy still had a funny feeling about mr. Doodles after what happened before take off. "Hey Fred do you think mr. Doodles is acting a little off today?" Asked Rimmy." I Dont know, he gave me ice cream so he must be good." Replied Fred.

After another 20 minutes Rimmy was starting to feel a little green. He was afraid of heights and of course he was sitting right beside the window. He got an urge to look down but resisted. He wouldn't be able to handle it. Falling out of the sky was his worst nightmare, he got goosebumps even thinking about it. Rimmy was pulled from his thoughts when he heard a loud noise and a few screams. He looked above his seat in front of him by a few rows that the door was open. That's not right he thought. He saw a large figure with a backpack looking thing strapped on to his back. It was mr. Doodles. Their pilot was jumping out of the plane. Rimmy froze. In a blur of motion the plane started to decend in a burst of speed. Mr doodles was gone and they were going to land in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A scream woke up Rimmy from his day dream. He realized everyone was just sitting there. Fear rushed through him and by the screams everyone else.Rimmy hit his head...... He blacked out.