Ch.4 Regrets

Alex kept on running and running until she was faraway from Vergil's place she just couldn't believe she slept with Vergil I mean yea he's handsome, smart, and sweet but what he did we wrong , he knew Alex had feelings for Dante even tho he kissed another girl. Anyway Alex kept on running until she stopped at a dark alley

Alex sat down on the ground to take a short break until she heard this odd and creepy noise until she decided to ignore it , a couple of seconds later she heard the noises again then out of nowhere a really big red demon jumped in front of her. Alex quickly got up and begin to run as fast as she could but it was to late the demon quickly grabbed her ankle and looked straight at her with his blood piercing eyes. She tried her best to escape from his strong grip but it was no use "Am I really going to die this way?" Alex thought to herself the demon opened his mouth very wide that her whole body could fit in there until Alex heard the demon cry in pain and dropped her on the ground. Alex looked up to see Dante fighting the demon with Ebony,Ivory and his Rebellion, Alex got up slowly and continue to watch Dante fight the demon. When Dante decapitated the demons head he stopped and ran to Alex quickly"Alex are you ok?!" Dante said in concern "I-I think I'm ok" Alex said "Alright let's get you back to Vergil's" Dante said, No! Alex yelled. "What why not?" Dante asked with curiosity "W-well umm.....because uh...." Alex trys to word out and as she trys to speak Vergil runs up behind the two. "Alex can we talk in private please?" Vergil pleaded "Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened?" Dante asked impatiently they both turned towards Alex for an answer and as they did, another demon appeared from the shadows and took Alex. "Alex!" Both Dante and Vergil yelled as Dante ran the demon swung his arm and hit him across the street. Vergil took out Yamato and as he did,he was grabbed by the demon and was thrown into a car "Shit!" Alex yelled in pain as the demon squeezed his grip tighter so she wouldn't escape, the demon opened a portal to Limbo and escape leaving Dante and Vergil helpless.