Chapter won: the day i seen him.... Outside of total dram

"Waking up in the morning thinking of so many things, I just things would get better..." I say to myself when I sluggishly get up from my bed. I get changed into my minecraft shirt and some black basketball shorts.

"CODY GET THE HELL DOWN STAIRS AND EAT YOUR GOD DAMN CERAL RAGGH ITS GETTING COLD." My dad shouts, he's never been happy since mom died.... She died in a Freak accident... I don't really talk about it though.

I run downstairs and eat my now cold cereal.

"IM GOING TO WORK NOW." he shouts before grabbing the keys and then leaving me and my sister, Beth (yeah that's right, Beth. The fugly idiot)

I finish my cereal and then grab my stuff and walk out the door, not waiting for Beth because she smells like ass and I don't wanna smell that shyat :(

I'm standing outside in the cold CANADIAN weather, waiting for my bus to arrive. While waiting, a tall guy approaches me, I don't think much about it because I'm on a freaking sidewalk and people walk along here everyday. Duh.

Anywayz I glance at him and I gasp a little, the wind blows in my hair and then I fully look up at heem...

"Alejandro... is-is that you...?" My eyes sparkle in delight, I haven't seen him since world tour....
"Cody? You live around here? I just moved from that one place I used to live in." He looks down at me.
"Oh really! You just moved from that one place? W-wow... so you're new around here..." I look at my toesies.
"Yeah- I just moved here."
"Wow..."
"Yeah."
"So you're new..."
"Yeah."
"Wow.."
"Yea"
"You're new..."
"Ja."
"New."
"Yah"

Then my stupid idiot smelly sister comes around seconds before the bus arrives and we get on.
There's so much people here, me and alejandro are standing together on the bus since there's no where to sit. As more and more people fill up the bus me and Alejandro are squished together... I blush because we are so close together >~< I'm pressed up agenest his chest and he looks down at me, I look up at him.... He smiles at me and I smile back.... This is so crazy... I never liked a boy..... before................wow.............am.... Am.... Am I gay.....?