001

(Delhi ,April 10, 1890)

3rd person pov:

A little girl can be seen walking through the streets of Delhi while carrying a doll.. She stops in front of a house and knocks while saying " Maa? Baba? I'm home!! Open up quickly, I'll show you my new doll! ".. No one opened so she waited for some time before going inside quietly, seeing no-one in sight she started to panic.. That's when she heard some muffled screams coming from the roof.. She quietly sneaked up and stood behind the door of the roof.. She opened it a bit and her whole world scattered in pieces, her eyes started tearing up, her voice stuck in her throat she witnessed the scene in front of her.. Her father, was laying there lifeless in a pool of blood while her mother was being choked by a Person in Khaki uniform.. She was about to go help her mother when she heard a thud she looked to see her mother falling to the ground.. Her innocent brain couldn't even registered what happened when she saw the killer turn around and look straight at her spot.. She felt a chill run down her spine, Her brain telling her to run , while her heart wanting her to go to her parents.. While having this conflict of her brain and heart she didn't notice the killer moving towards her..

Girls pov:
I don't know what to do.. This must be some kind of joke, how could some one kill my parents.. No no no no, this can't be true..Right?..... I looked up expecting my father hugging me only to meet with two cold black orbs staring down at me as if I was a filthy creature.. I terrified to my core, I tried to move but my legs beat me to it.. I stared helplessly at the man waiting to be killed.. I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my face, suddenly I was lifted from the ground. I opened my eyes to see the killer laying on the ground out cold while a man in white clothes stood near me.. I managed to say " W-what, w-who a-are you?, are you here to kill me?", The man looked at me then at the body and said "Ali, you can call me Ali, I was one of  your dad's friends, I was invited on lunch by him, didn't expected this to happen, by the way, are you Arzoo by any chance?" I looked at him with my teary eyes and said " Y-yes, I'm Arzoo, my parents t-they a-are killed, why? , WHAT DID THEY EVER DO?!" I was literally in the worst state of mind that's when I started seeing black dots appearing in my vision.. I smiled thinking I will unite with my parents, and blacked out..

Ali pov:
She's just like you told me Raj, too much emotional, you made a grave mistake by leaving her in this cruel world alone..You forced me to make a promise with you and I will fulfil it till my last breath.. Till we meet again my old friend..

__________________~°~°~°~_________________

Hello guys!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter I know it's short😅 but I will try to post a longer chapter.. Please feel free to tell me about my mistakes and also sorry about the poor grammar.. Okay, loves till next time, I hope you guys a very awesome day..