Her back arches like a cat

She was on the long chair, as he was in the pool swimming.

He rests his hands on the edge of the pool, as he shakes his wet hair. Getting up from the spot and walking towards her.

Her gaze follows his movement as he approaches her with his wet hair and blue eyes glistening under the sun. She bites her lower lip, looking at him in a seductive manner.

"Well, well, well. Look who just came out of the pool looking all hot and wet," she teases, smirking at him. "Did you come over here for some company, Mr.?"

He smirks "Maybe~" he takes a sit next to her. As he dries his body and hair "Do you want to keep me company?~"

She leans closer to him, her breath brushing against his ear as she whispers in a sultry tone.

"I would love to be your company, darling. But you have to earn it~," she teases, running her fingers through his damp hair. "Tell me, what do you have in mind?"

He turns to her and brushes his lips against hers "I might know how~" his long fingers run on her leg.

She responds to him, with a kiss. Running her fingers through his hair as she feels his hand on her leg. She pulls back slightly, smirking at him.

"Oh, I see. You're one of those guys, aren't you?" she teases, biting her lip. "Well, let's see if you're as promising as you seem."

She rests her hand on his thigh, moving it closer to his crotch as she looks at him with a seductive expression.

He bites his lip and leans closer to her face "You're the most naughtiest woman, I've seen~"

She chuckles at his comment, giving him a flirtatious smile.

"Guilty as charged," she replies, leaning in to give him another kiss. "So tell me, Mr. charmer, what is it that you want?"

She runs her nails lightly over his thigh, moving her hand slowly toward his crotch again, as she waits for his response.

he kisses her neck as he whispers in between kisses with such a seductive tone, making her squirm "You~"

She moans softly as he kisses her neck, her hand moving up to brush through his hair.

"Mmm, flattery will get you everywhere, Dear~" she purrs, tilting her head to give him better access to her neck. "But I want something more specific. What do you want to do to me?~"

Her hand finally reaches his crotch, tightly grasping his hardening member through his swimsuit. She begins to lightly stroke him, waiting for his response.

He bites his lip, as he touch sends shivers down his spine. Weakening his legs "The same thing you want as well~" he kisses her shoulder and his hand squeeze her left breast.

She moans softly as he squeezes her breast, the sensation sending shivers down her spine. She continues to stroke him through his swimsuit, her movements becoming slightly more urgent.

"Mmm, you know how to play dirty," she bites her lip seductively, turning her head sensual to kiss him deeply.

And the next thing she does. Dragging him under her and her hand still on his crotch as she looks down at him with a mischievous smile.

He moans softly her name and kisses her neck with no rush, as he takes her swim bra off.

She arches her back as he takes off her swim bra, her breasts now exposed to the sun's rays and his hungry eyes. Made her, bite her own lower lip, looking down at him with a sultry gaze.