1

Rose P.O.V

I'm going to school but it is not what you think, in the world I live in being a dominate or submissive is some what a regular thing that there is a school for it.

In this  school they train you to be the best of what you are, I am a submissive to the heart and I'm at the level for instance training basically I'm a pain slut I love the feeling of being bruised by your master/dom pain just brings a exciting feeling for me it makes what you are doing so much better.

Unfortunately I have never had the privilege of  having any of those I wish someone would want me like that I thought to myself.

"Girls get ready now there is a lot of people outside waiting for you " headmaster said , twice every month doms/master gather at our school to buy those who think there ready, I know I am I'm ready to love, worship, someone and mostly to be treated like a dog but i just want to please someone and for someone to be pleased with me I hope I am enough to be bought today I am top of my class also, I thought to myself as i finished getting ready, I decided on a black whole suit with white shoes. 

"Alright so we are going according to height Rosey baby you know you are in front " everyone laughed but I did not find it funny nothing is wrong with being 5'2 I sighed to myself as I walked and the line followed.

Everyone one cheered us on as we walked and I had a smile on my face feeling special we went on with last names so I patently waited for my turn to arrive some of my good friends were sold and it will be  a shame I didn't cause who will I talk to i slightly pouted "And finally Rose Wood " i heard my name and smiled with hope that i will get bought.

Men started shouting  "$50,000" , "120,000" , " 300,000" , " one million " my eyes nearly popped out my head and the crowed went silent "Sold to the highest bidder for one million. " 

OMGGGGG, I, me worth one million dollars I thought to myself as I came off the stage "Go pack your things mama I know how much you wanted this and you got it " Headmaster said and i smiled "yes mam" i said while walking away happily  i cannot wait to meet the man who thought I was worth so much money .