Introduction.

"Well? I'm waiting for answer,Ickis! Have you been thinking about what I asked you?" The Gromble say with a menacing look,narrowing his eyes.* Leans forward as he speaks and approaches Ickis*

"I had a knot in my voice that prevented me from talking to him,because of threatening look he gave me every time I was present in his class." Ickis say.

"Don't try play coy with me,Ickis" The Gromble snarled in almost menacing tone. He narrowed his eyes and pointed a long finger at Ickis before continuing." I asked you what you were thinking. Were you daydreaming?" He took a step closer to Ickis,towering over him menacingly.

" In these moments i felt the true terror in front of me, it was as if he wanted to tell me the worst,the worst thing he usually says to a student who fails at everything is exile.)

I have failed these last times.

I note the anger in the Gromble."

Ickis reply in fear.

"Yes,you have failed," the Gromble said with a low growl, his voice seething with anger. He took another step closer to Ickis and shook his head slowly as he spoke. Hus eyes locked on the younger monster as if trying to read him." I had high hopes for you,Ickis,but it seems like every time I give you a chance,you let me down." He crossed his arms over his chest and let out a deep breath before continuing." What are you going to do about it?"

The Gromble says.

Ickis did not give an answer but one thst makes things worse.

"So what is your answer?" The Gromble say in a menacing tone,his eyes burning on Ickis." I can' t keep giving you opportunities if you don't take them serioudly." He took a step closer and leaned in,close enough tha the two of them were almost face to face. His voice was low but intense as he spoke." What do you say? Will you make an effort or are we done here?".

"I'm done here" Ickis say.

The Gromble clenched his jaw and took a step back,apparently taken a back by Ickis's response. He looked him up and down before speaking again." I see," he said quietly,barely containing the anger that bubbled below the surface. His eyes narrowed as he spoke,trying to gauge  what Ickis was thinking or feeling."Very well then", he continued with a nod." Since  you obviously don't seem to want my help,I'll have no choice but to give you an ultimatum: make a concerted effort here at The Monster Academy or suffer the consequences." His gaze was intense yet calm,demanding respect from the young monster before him.

" I didn't say anything and that makes the Gromble lose patience with me and his anger takes over him" Ickis reply.

The Gromble's eyes widened in fury and he pounded his fists on the desk,Causing Ickis to jump in shock."That is!" He roared as he paced  across the class." I have had enough of your insolence! You will listen and obey me or suffer the consequences!" His voice echoed off the walls,causing Ickis to recoil in fear.

" Now answer me,are you going to make an effort or not?" The Gromble looked at Ickis,Challenging him with a look that could pierce steel.

"I answered with  a no....." Ickis said.

The Gromble's expressions went from angervto disbelief as Ickis gave his answer. He shook his head slowly before speaking,a slight hint of disappointment in his voice."Very well then," he said with a sigh,taking a step back and crossing his arms over his chest."If that's your choice,then there's nothing else i can do for you. But know this: if you don't make an effort here at The Monster Academy,you'll be gone sooner than expected." He stared at Ickis as he spoke,making sure the young monster understood the gravity of what he was saying.

"I admit the seriousness of the situation but do not change my mind." Ickis said.

" Very good," The Gromble said,with a slight hint of resignation  in his voice. He uncrossed his arms and approached Ickis,meeting his eyes with a steely gaze."It seems that you are determined not to make an effort at The Monster Academy,so let me be clear." He leaned forward slightly and spoke in a low,menacing tone." If you chooose this  path,there will be consequences,and those consequences will be more severe yhan anything that has been done before." His eyes burned with intensity when he finished speaking,conveying the serioysness of what he said without saying another word.

"Exiled" Ickis said.

The Gromble's expression hardened and he stepped back,arms folded tightly across his chest." Yes," he said simply,confirming what Ickis had said. He paused for a moment before continuing,letting the gravity of the situation sink in.

"Exile is the only option if you don't make an effort here at The Monster Academy,and it will be permanent." His voice was low but steady as he spoke,his eyes never leaving Ickis's. There was no turning back, they both knew it.

Ickis left without saying a word. The rest of the class muttered what happened among themselves,

They already knew that word but the students felt bad for Ickis who kept silent so as not to be discovered by the Gromble.

The Gromble watched in silence as Ickis walked out of the classroom, a sense of resignation settling in. I knew that this would probably be result,but i expected better; after all,Ickis had potential. He turned to the rest of yhe class and fixed them with an icy stare.

" What are you all waiting for? Get back to your studies!" His voice echoed off the walls,snapping some of them out of their shocked silence. He took one last look at where Ickis had been begore turning and waking in the class

To be continued.....