Flashback (part 1)

Flashback: 1968 comeback special
Scarlett: I can remember that black leather jumpsuit, when I met Elvis ( now my husband) the moves, his charisma. My friend Paige had scored tickets for the comeback special before they sold out. They ended up being front row. I can still smell his strong cologne, I can remember Elvis winking at me every once and a while thru the show, I ended up writing him a note on a napkin I had found on the floor next to our table, after the show I handed it to security asking them to give it to Elvis. We went home that night, I got to into my bed, thinking about the night, and thinking if Elvis would even call. To my surprise I woke up to a phone call at 7am I picked up the phone, and answered it, I heard a thick southern accent coming thru, "this is Elvis" he said. I almost dropped the phone. Is this Scarlett Jaymes? I was giving your note last night at the show. Omg he actually got my note.
I wanted to say, I saw you seeing every word last night, and you had a beautiful sunflower dress on, he continued. I was wondering if we could hang out some time?
"Of course Elvis" I replied.
"Great can't wait I'll call you later".
Then the phone went died.
I couldn't believe what just happened.
To be continued.