𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

LOLA 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 ^

                             LOLA 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 ^

                                               ★

"Flip the shit or imma flip you La La I'm not playin" Zia says. They were both currently inside the master bathroom, looking at a face down pregnancy test.

"Stop pressuring me! You fuckin flip it" Lola says pushing Zia towards the counter that contained the pregnancy test.

"Bitch this ain't my test you fuckin flip it" they both let out a loud groan.

"I'll flip it. Stand outside the door and I'll flip it. Difficult ass" Lola nods her head and hurried out the door, stubbing her toe during the action.

"I hope that my karma for fuckin before I'm married, please god" she says clapping her hands in a praying motion.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Zia walks over to the pregnancy test. "3...2...1.." she says out loud. Lola currently had her ear against the bathroom door.

It was silent for a few seconds. "Zia?" She says. Contemplating is she should open the door, she creaks it slowly.

"Bitch... I'm lucky asf" Zia says. "What you mean you lucky?" Lola asks. "That in a dyke and ain't gotta go through this, you Prego twin"

"Girl stop fuckin playin im not pr-" she snatches the test from Zia revealing a positive test.

Lola taste a deep breath before closing her eyes. don't cry don't cry she thought in her head.

Soon tears started to flood down her face. Zia felt bad and pulled Lola into a hug. "Look, if it makes you feel better, at least your baby daddy ain't a lame nigga"

Lola starts chuckling at Zia's humor. Even during serious moments she never stayed serious.

"I'm not even mad, I'm just scared. Even more scared in how Tyler's gonna feel.

"How you plan on tellin him"

"When ever it unfolds, Tyler ain't dum he gone eventually find out"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't go to his show later today then, you drink a lot and now you can't drink bc if mini ty ty in there"

"You right, I can control my self tho, I have no choice. I'm scared as hell Ian doin nun to harm me" Lola says leaving the bathroom to get dressed.