Chapter 1: Demonic Ritual?

*Atticus and his siblings Alexas, and his brother Alexandria were very bored. They had heard of this game called "The fall of a Sunset." The game was simple. You summon a demon called the sunset demon and survive it. it has to be in the dark at 3:00 AM and has to be on the demon moon. Atticus sat up with his dark brown hair all over the place. He needed to brush it. He was still wearing his gross black trench coat that smelled of pure coffee. It was almost sickening. He needed a shower. He turned to his sister Alexas and she looked at him. She wore a rainbow dress along with some bows. She grimaced at the smell and coughed from the horrible smell of weed and coffee.*

Alexas: "Ugh! Atticus go shower! The demons are gonna smell ya!"
Atticus: "What? It can't be the demon moon already!"
Alexas: "It is. And me and Alexandria are going to play the sunset game. So get showered up if ya wanna join in."
Atticus: "But Dad told us never to play that game!"
Alexas: "Well Dad is now six feet in the ground. He ain't here to tell us what to do! We're 16 years old! We can take it."
Atticus: "I don't know Alexas.. sounds kinda dangerous.."
Alexas: "That's the point."

*Atticus rolled his eyes and went to go shower. He showered and before he did he had put his trench coat in the wash. He was still showering and he forgot what he was doing. He started making up lore about McDonald's for some reason. He then remembered a hilarious story of when his mom's glasses fogged up and she almost cracked them. It wasn't as funny as he thought it was. He missed it when his mom was happy. But when his dad passed on she became miserable. She became an alcoholic and it was depressing. But she loved her kids to death.
Atticus got out of the shower and smelled normal again. He took his now clean trench coat and put on his clean clothes. He looked wonderful. He went out into the living room and greeted Alexas and Alexandria. He glanced at his passed-out mother known as Lori. She was completely out cold on the couch with a beer bottle in hand. He grimaced. But he turned to Alexas. They went down into the basement and began to play the sunset game. After a few tries nothing worked. So they went to bed defeated. So they fell asleep in their messy shared room and they talked to each other about other rituals. Then they got to talking about another game. They started doing the ritual called "The baby doll game." They all cut open the doll and supposedly let a demon inside of it. They threw the baby doll into a bathtub and then came back... The lights were on and the mirror was fogged up. That was strange. Because no hot water was running and the lights were originally off. They were shocked but immediately thought Alexandria was screwing with them.. he wasn't doing anything. He was right beside them the entire time.*

Alexandria: "I didn't do anything! I promise!"

*The three suddenly became very scared as they heard sounds coming from the basement. They cautiously went down and froze. They saw a four-legged creature standing there. It was speaking in Morse code. They didn't understand what the fuck it was saying. Suddenly it charged forwards and bit down on Atticus's arm. It bit down deep. Alexas went mad and grabbed the beast and gave it some real wounds to think about. The demon ran away in pure terror as if realized it messed with the wrong lady.
They began bandaging Atticus up and they tried to convince themselves he was fine. Atticus wasn't showing signs of being a demon.. yet. They all made sure that he drank a shit ton of water and ate a ton of good food. His arm was wrapped up and it was very sore. He lay down and winced in pain due to the wound. But he was very grateful for his sister. They all thought it was all good..*
But they couldn't have been more wrong.