Info

<more of the main cast will be added as they come if I feel like it>

Name: HoverAge: 17Creature: WeretigerMate: TazLikes: cuddles, kisses, anime, anything gay, coffee (duuhhh)

Name: Hover
Age: 17
Creature: Weretiger
Mate: Taz
Likes: cuddles, kisses, anime, anything gay, coffee (duuhhh).
Dislikes: being yelled at/hit/abandoned, doctors, needles, homophobic/transphobic people (fuck y'all), liars.
Hover is shy and doesn't talk much. She has trust issues and doesn't open up very easily. If she does happen to trust you, don't fuck it up. If she distances herself from others it's because she doesn't want to hurt them and is trying to find a way to tell them what's going on, she just needs time.

 If she distances herself from others it's because she doesn't want to hurt them and is trying to find a way to tell them what's going on, she just needs time

Name: Alex
Age: 14
Creature: Werewolf
Mate: ???
Likes: Norminah, Art, Psychopaths, Knives, Animals, Hoodies, Anime.
Dislikes: Mean people, Hover (sometimes), Keith, Anyone that hurts the people she loves, Racist/homophobic people.
Alex is a free spirit when she wants to be. She can be quite annoying but they are one of a kind. She can be a bit psychotic and crazy and she's mean to people she doesn't trust but can sometimes be sweet. She has no filter and somewhat broken humor. (Hehe trauma go brrr)

Name: TazAge: 17Creature: Heratic, Wyverian(Wyvern/Human Halfling)Mate: HoverLikes: Sunflowers, Thunderstorms, Punk rock music, Xtra Cheddar Goldfish, the rain, Psychological Horror, Poetry

Name: Taz
Age: 17
Creature: Heratic, Wyverian(Wyvern/Human Halfling)
Mate: Hover
Likes: Sunflowers, Thunderstorms, Punk rock music, Xtra Cheddar Goldfish, the rain, Psychological Horror, Poetry.
Dislikes: Large crowds, rude/inconsiderate people, Their own thoughts, Seafood, Their birth mom['s family].
Taz is a kind but cracked spirit who loves to write in their free time. They also like cooking and gardening when they can. They are said to have an "old soul" and a "heart of gold" by almost anyone they meet. They love cats and babies and get along pretty well with kids (HUSBAND MATERIAL LADIES, HOVER COME GET THEM!) But refuses to have any unless Hover says otherwise. They also have ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Undiagnosed PTSD, and a chemical imbalance that causes them to tic from time to time as well (depends on their mood & energy levels).