❅13❅

~Wedding Day~

Taehyung had seen it all before in his dreams, so why was he so scared?

Well, he was about three minutes away from marrying the love of his life.

His, Jungkook

Taehyung was the first to walk down the aisle. His hyungs were there, all of them, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jhope as the groom's men while Jin and Jimin were with Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes were watering, and his throat felt like tightening more and more with each step he took. Yoongi stood beside him as he smile.

"It's okay tae, everything's gonna be okay," Yoongi says with a smile as Tae nods smiling. It took back to the moment he told the same lines to his hyung at his wedding.

Well, just how fast the time changes.

Soon the music played loudly portraying Jungkook walking in as tae couldn't t help but look down with mixed feelings.

He finally looks up as his eyes traveled to the entrance where he first saw his soon-to-be father-in-law, Jeon Woonwoo with a smile. He was wearing a black suit, perfectly tailored to his body.
And then his eyes landed on him, on Jungkook.

He had a shy smile as he held onto his father's hand.

That's when Taehyung couldn't see anything else but him.

He had no idea but looking at Jungkook in the white suit made him tear up. Yup they surely are getting married.

Wonwoo passed Jungkook's hands to Taehyung as he whispers,

"Take good care of my prince son," he says as Tae nods smiling.

"I will appa, I will treat him like my queen," Tae says as Wonwoo smiles nodding and walking back towards his husband as they smile.

"He surely is the one for our kookie, "Wonwoo whispers as his husband Mingyu smiles hugging him.

"He indeed is," Mingyu whispers as they smile at each other.

"Hi husband," Jungkook said in a whisper. And Tae opened his mouth before realizing he couldn't speak.

Lucky him, it only made Jungkook laugh.

The priest started to say a lot of stuff, but Taehyung's focus was entirely on the Jungkook who he would soon call his husband.

The priest soon announced both of them to exchange vows as Tae smiles.

"Jungkookie, if I could go back in time and tell my old self that I would end up on the aisle with you besides as my soon-to-be husband, the younger Tae would have not believed that he would get such a wonderful man in his life.

Although I didn't know your true personality at first, I knew there was something about you that would make me fall in love.
Know that my heart will always belong to the skilled, voracious, and independent men I met that afternoon in June, and I will dedicate my life to making you the happiest person on earth.

I promise to cherish you forever and I love you Jungkook" Tae says as Jungkook smiles.

"Love you too" Jungkook whispers as the priest then announces them to kiss. Their lips soon met and they couldn't help but smile in the kiss.

Finally, that was the day Jungkook became a Kim,

Kim Jungkook.