Spider-Man: Dark Generation

(Note: Suit art credit goes to MikexOrion)

Right after Peter Parker of Earth-12344321's apparent "death".

Robbie Robertson: Hello Queens, New York, we regret to inform you that the hero known as Spider-Man is dead. From video footage we've seen he was seemingly killed by his enemies the Sinister Six, the body however has yet to be recovered.

Meanwhile in the Parker Household.

Ben Richard Parker walks in on his mom watching the TV and notices her seeming sad and sees her dropping the remote.

Ben: Mom? You okay?

Mary Jane Watson-Parker the husband of the seemingly deceased Peter Parker and the mother of 2 kids named Benjamin Richard Parker and May "Mayday" Parker starts crying.

Ben: Mom?! What's wrong?! When's dad coming home.

The more Ben mentions his dad the more his mother seems to cry and eventually Ben realizes it and is broken by the realization. Saddened he holds his mother in his arms and the 2 cry together, eventually Mayday comes home and stumbles upon this.

Mayday: Ben? Mom? What's wrong where's dad

The 2 try to hold their sadness from Mayday but when she mentions her and Ben's dad the 2 look down in sadness too sad to look her in the face to tell her. Mayday eventually puts 2 and 2 together.

Mayday: NOO! NOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE! You're lying! This is all a big joke right?

They don't answer and Mayday bursts into tears and cries in her room.

That night all of New York aside from the villains mourn over Spider-Man's death.

Several years later.

A Spider-Man in a grey suit similar to Spider-Man's but different in some ways.

Unknown Spider-Man: *Pants* COME BACK HERE!

Scorpion: Leave me alone, kid! What did I ever do to you?!

Unknown Spider-Man: You associate with the men who killed my father! So now you die!

Scorpion continues to wrong.

Scorpion: Look kid, I'm sorry I killed your dad, I had no idea he meant that much to you! Who even are you.

Unknown Spider-Man: You don't deserve to know my real name, you can just call me "The Spider-Man"!

Scorpion: Well for someone who is the son of that annoying pest, you aren't too creative.

Ben within the mask becomes even more enraged by this.

The Spider-Man: HOW DARE YOU!

Ben webs up the criminal.

Scorpion: Okay... yay! You got me kid, just call the cops so I can get out of here.

The Spider-Man: I don't think so.

Ben's face and mask darkens in the moonlight and Scorpion becomes scared.

Scorpion: Kid? What are you doing?

Ben raises his fist.

Scorpion: Kid? PLEASE?! DON'T DO THIS?! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I WANNA DIE!

Ben beats everything out of Scorpion and with his last words, Scorpion says something that hits Ben like a brick.

Scorpion: You're nothing like your father, he was too afraid to kill criminals, he'd be ashamed of you.

And with that the Scorpion died from blood loss.