Da Rules

Whaddup, ladies and gents? If you're interested in joining this book club, here are the rules and requirements!

Here's how it's going to go down.

You will be paired with another fanfic writer once every two weeks (pairings will be listed in one of the next chapters) and you will both read a specific amount of the other's book.

YOU MUST CONSTANTLY UPDATE YOUR STORY(IES).

You are required to give feedback on each chapter you read so that the author can improve their story.

You have from Wednesday through Saturday to read a certain amount of your partner's book and give feedback.

You only have to vote if you are enjoying the story.

On Sunday, I will post a "Book Of The Week" written by one of the members. All book club members will have from Sunday to Wednesday to read, vote, and comment on a certain amount of the book. You must also follow the author.

Everyone's work will be "Book Of The Week" at least once.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE CLUB. HAVE THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY AT ALL TIMES.

That pretty much covers it... oh, one last thing. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW. It'll get really confusing if you change it without notifying me.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask!

The book club will begin operation next week!

BAIIIIII!