Home, here we come

The next day the girls walked back to class with Riley by their side. Riley let go of them and walked confidently up to her dad.
"Daddy,"Riley said, "I have a surprise for you at home,"smirked Riley.
"Ooo me go see!"answered her dad galloping out of the room.
When the coast was fully clear Maddie, Chloe, Kendall, Nia and Brooke made a run to Riley's house.
When they arrived they went in Riley's room and where about to jump when Maddie felt a hand on her shoulder and it was a little bigger than any of her friends. Maddie turned around to see................ RILEY! All of her fellow dance buds jumped out the window and got sucked in a hole.
"Riley don't hold me back I need to go I need to get to dance class,"whimpered Maddie.
"No. The whole part of my plan is that I stop you from dancing because I hate how you can just do endless turns and leaps, it's not fair, so if I keep you as my little pet I can become the best dancer in the world!"announced Riley.
Maddie thought for a second and then thought of something. Not just Riley could come up with master plans. Maddie still being held down by Riley kicked as high as she could and kicked Riley right in the stomach. As Riley moaned and groaned Maddie could wriggle free and before she jumps she said to Riley who was now up on her feet,
"See ya later, sucker,"Maddie giggled and down into Nia's living room.