Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Tyriq's P.O.V*

"You there, Ty?" I heard Tiara's voice ask. I was still shocked over everyhting, so it took me a minute to reply.

"Yeah, it's been a while. When you comin' back?" I asked.

"Later today, actually. Ty, I don't want to discuss this over the phone. I need to see you, I missed you so much." I was a weak man to that voice, and I missed it so much, but then I thought of Aaliyah. I wanted to see where things could go between us, and she deserved to be happy.

"Tiara, I-"

"Don't Ty. Don't shoot me down. Look, I'll be there around 2 am. I'm staying with Porsha. I'll be there until the end of the month, then I decide if I want to transfer schools or not. I really want to see you, Ty. You know I love you, and I never stopped, but like I said, we will discuss this, if I see you." She said. Damn, I did want to see her, but I didn't want to mess shit up with Liyah.

Fuck, I was torn.

"Ti. I'll come see you, but not tomorrow, I'm uh,"

"Seeing someone else?" I heard her hurt voice ask, and I couldn't tell her yes.

"Nah, Ti. Don't worry, just gotta handle some stuff, but I'ma see you. I promise." I said, closing my eyes tight. What have I gotten my ass into, man. I can't be playing with these girls' hearts and shit. I despise cheating, but it's not cheating. I'm not with either one of them. Yet.

"Okay, Ty. I trust you."

* * *

Aaliyah called me back shortly after I hung up with Tiara, and told me to meet her at this outside restaurant a little bit over twenty minutes from my house tomorrow around two. I agreed, and then she began to deter my attention from Tiara a little bit. After laughing for a little bit, I finally took a nap.

I wasn't sleep long before I got another call. It's funny, cause last week my phone barely rang, and now it's been blowing up.

"Yo." I said sleepily.

"Ty, I'm so sorry, Porsha got called into work, and I need you to pick me up." Tiara said.

"Nah, it ain't no problem. What airline?" I asked, getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Delta. Baby, thank you so much!" She said, and I smiled. I knew I still had a soft spot for her. I always would.

* * *

I pulled up on the curb of the airport, and immediately saw Tiara. She stuck out like a sore thumb looking beautiful as always, but something was different. She had a glow about her. She looked refreshed, she looked extremely happy, and not to mention thick! Where them curves come from? I couldn't help but to be proud, hoping I was the reason. I mean, we may not be together, but I'd be damned if I see another nigga take my place. Yeah, call me selfish, but Tiara was somebody so close to my heart. She knew everything about me, even more than I probably knew myself.

I smiled watching her look clueless as I pulled up beside her. Then recognition crossed her face and she did a little jump. I chuckled, and got out to help her with her bags.

"Ti baby!" I smiled, picking her up. She giggled and hugged me around my neck tight, then pecked my lips. I was frozen for a moment, but she continued to giggle and I heard her voice, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I hadn't felt those lips since....

"Ty? I said hurry, them guards been watching me like I stole something." She laughed, nodding towards her bags. I nodded, clearing my throat and placing her back on the ground.