Behind Gym Doors (Namkook)

Trigger Warning: Cheating, adultery

"Arrrggghhhhhhhiiiiissshhhhhh"

Namjoon frowns again. This boy is grumpy all morning and it's disturbing his usually peaceful ambience of morning workout session.

Last night, when his little one called in an almost unholy hours, he really thought there to be a emergency of some kind. But of course, if it's Jeon Jungkook, the emergency has to be related to Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung!!!!", Jungkook whined, "Hyungie!!!"

"What is it, Babo?? WHAT is it?? What do you need??", Namjoon asked him back.

"Taehyungie hyung is leaving for Paris tomorrow", Namjoon could almost hear the boy pout.

"And??", He asked.

"And I have a gym schedule tomorrow morning... That Taehyungie hyung had promised me to give company to", He whined again, "Now I have to gym alone in the morning and I don't want to", Namjoon could see his wide doe eyes full with fake tears in his brain.

"Then don't go ... Do something else..", Namjoon tried to reason.

"HYUNG... it's already scheduled!!", Jungkook fake screamed.

"Then.. what do you want me to do?", Namjoon asked.

"Our gym instructor said that you have a schedule for the noon tomorrow... Can you please shift it to the morning so that I don't have to workout all along?", The wide eyed boy requested.

Needless to say Namjoon could not say 'No'.

"I miss him!!!", The boy cried for the nth time of the day.

"Come on Jungkook! He just left this morning.. how can you already miss him so much.. as much as I know.. he is gone for the weekend.. and will return after his three days schedule... How will you gonna survive if you are being like this in just a few hours...", Namjoon frowns.

"Aaaaaarrrghhhhhhggggggaahhhhh... You don't understand", Jungkook complains.

"Stop being a baby babo... And complete your routine...", 'and let me complete mine', Namjoon thinks but doesn't voice it.
.
.
.

"Aahh..... Mmmhhh.... Aaahhh..... Mmmmmmhhhhh.... Oooohhhh!!! ... Mmmhh... Hmmmmm...."

Namjoon has to stop himself from continuing as he looks at the boy in wonder.

He used to be vocal while training.. I remember.. but when did they turn into ....... ?!

"What hyungie?? Is my posture wrong?", Jungkook asks, "Nope.. it's perfect..", then he answers himself looking into the big mirror on the side.

"You are loud!", Namjoon's mind run before he controls.

Jungkook's eyes go wide.

"How could you say that hyung? Last week Jiminie hyung stayed with us after Suga hyung's concert.. and the next morning he told me that exact same thing!!! Now I am missing him even more!! Taetae.....", Jungkook's lips pout        again. 

Namjoon sighs.. withdrawing.

He looks back to the instrument he has been using while the said boy goes back to his moaning.... I mean workout routine.

Namjoon looks down to the shirt he has been wearing.. sweaty. Usually he doesn't wear shirt while working out alone. The sweatiness disgusts him. But today.. when Jungkook started his workout wearing his loose shirt.. Namjoon felt a bit shy to take his off. But now.. if he needs to continue his routine, he must take it off.