{Chapter 9}

(I found the photo and it was perfect for my taste and I actually have that same question :D)

[Scara P.O.V]
*Splash*
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled out.
"Oops did I put to much water?" I heard someone say. I turned to look who it was, Of course it was Xina.
"Why the fuck did you do that!?" I yelled.
"Hurry up the sun is already rising! We have early meetings today stupid!" She said.
"I forgot your my new roommate... Ugh alright I'll get ready" I said. Why did I agree to this.

I showered and got ready. I walked over to the kitchen to see Xina making Coffee again, "Want some?" She asked.
"No, good. I don't know how you like it! It taste bitter" I said to her.
"Well my parents always gave me some as a kid, but with milk. Than I started drinking it with a bit of sugar not much,so there is your answer!" She said.

Well she is weird so I get it I guess. She put her jacket on, and grabbed her coffee.

We both walked out the door, and headed to where we need to meet.

Xina became my roommate not long ago since her parents went to go live in Inazuma with her sister. Now that her Sister is in Inazuma she is in charge of the Guards. She has nowhere to stay so she chose to stay with me, and I highly regret it.

"You should ask Kazuha out! I mean while you have that deal you should enjoy it!" She said.
"I guess I could but I'm very busy" I said.
"I can do your work for a day! Then you can go out with him!" She said. Gosh she can be a pain, "No! Your gonna fucking hurt yourself!" I said.
"No I won't! Cmon! Just let me do it!" She said.
"Fine! If you get hurt that will be your problem!" I said.

We kept walking and soon we made it to where we needed to meet, "Sir! We have a problem!" A Fatui said. "What is it?" I said. "A man is trying to stop our plan!" He said. The plan, for which we try to stop the traveler of getting rid of Fatui members. It looks like we need to stop more than one now.

"What should we do?" A Fatui said.
"Make sure to not get defeated that what you do! Train but don't over power the rest of us understood?" I said. Both nodded and I left leave, and when I turned around I saw Xina playing with a stupid cat!

"Aww your so cute!" She said.
"Xina stop playing with that stray cat!" I said.
"But it's cute! Cmon can't you have fun for once in your god damn life?" She said. My life is fun!
"Your just childish!" I said to her.
"Am not! I'm mature!" She said.
Yeah 'mature' totally.

As soon as we met with la Signora, and we left to go home.

As we made it home she forced me to go and get some flowers for a special 'someone'. I wonder who that unlucky person is!

"These are perfect for him!" She said.
"Is this unlucky person Good and knows your one of the 12th harbingers?" I said.
"UNLUCKY? Anyone is lucky to have me! But to answer your question yes!" She said.

We made it towards home, and the first thing she did was cut the flowers and put them into a vase.
"Who is 'someone' anyway?"" I asked.
"It's not my 'someone but rather a friends 'someone'" she said.

I don't get her one bit.
I wish I never agreed to this. I'm just going to go for a walk. I left without telling her since she fell asleep on the couch again.

{Some time later}

After a few minutes of walking around I spotted Kazuha with Naria. I walked up to them, "Hey Naria!" I said. She turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw me, "Scara!" She yelled out. Kazuha looked at email me smiled, "Oh hey lov-"
Before he could finish I covered his mouth.
"Shh! Don't say that out loud! Besides I'm only here for her not you" I said. It was true I was there for her only, "Why did you cover my mouth? And why are you only here for her!" He asked. I sighed, "Because we are public!" I said. I dragged him and Naria to my place.

Once we got there I saw Xina cooking? But I took him to my room and left Naria with Xina.
I closed the door and made him sit down, "Do you want people to know that your dating a member of the 11th Harbingers!" I said.

He took minute to think but finally gave a response, "I mean it would be bad for my mother to know. It's going to be fine! It's going to be a special secret of ours!" She said smiling.

Well I guess it can be.

{The next day}
[Scara P.O.V (still)]

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP SCARAMOUCHE!" Xina yelled at me.
"What the fuck is your deal?" I said back

"YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME FUCKING HEADACE KUNIKUZUSHI!" She yelled.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING KUNIKUZUSHI! I GO BY SCARAMOUCHE!" I yelled back

"YOU IDIOT!" She yelled.

We kept yell at each other till she randomly got happy again, "Hey Scaramouche where is my plush?" She said. "You were just yelling at me! Why are you happy now!?" I said.

"There is something called a period that girls go through stupid!" She said.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know!"

"Never mind it's pointless" she said.

God damn girls can be harsh on those period things! I never even knew that existed! I thought it was normal for them to act this way!

"Scaramouche your future husband is here!" I hear her yell. "Future husband?" I thought to myself. I walked to the door and saw Kazuha standing there, "hey love you know how you hate your mom?" He asked.

I nodded as a response, " Well I got a letter saying she coming here to find me and she knows I live with the Captain of Crux's so I'm doomed!" He said. "Oh hell no! Well I guess you can stay here for a the days the Shogun is here" I offered.

"Really? Thank you!" He said. "I'm just going to warn you that Xina is on her period thingy" I said. He nodded and soon left.

"Un prestado un corazón" she sang.
" What the fuck does that mean?" I said.
"A borrowed heart. It's a song about Pinocchio" she said. "Ok! Well imma go to La Signora and tell her you can't come since your on your period!" I said.

I was greeted by people but I didn't see La Signora, "Where is La Signora?" I asked a Fatui.
"Sir, La Signora has been defeated" it said.
"HOW!? I see- I shall be in my way then!" I said. And left.

I ran home and barged into Xina's room, "LA SIGNORA IS DEAD!" I said. She had shocked look, "HOW? Now I'm going to move to her spot! And someone else will take the doctors!" She said. Well she is powerful so all she can do is show them that's he worthy of keeping that spot.

She laid in bed all day and only came out to eat. Who knew that she is very boring and a mood changer on her period.

But also need to figure out who defeated La Signora...

==================================
Word count: 1275
Date: Friday, July 14th 2023
Time: 2:33 AM

(Thank for reading and I will update in a few years! I'm joking but I will update soon! Finally I'm done with this chapter! Anyways bye!)