Hobie - stressed

tw: fingering, kissing, and blowjob (this mf is aged up i swear) sry for the typos if there are any

Hobie came back from HQ feeling abit stressed and he needed to relieve it somehow so he came to his best friend

Hobie walks into your bedroom completely surprising you. "oh hey hobes" you said sounding surprised as this was an unexpected visit. You noticed he seemed mad? stressed?

Hobie walks over to your bed, he sits down on your bed kicking his boots off. "'m boutta quit" he said sounding annoyed, clearly it was a bad day at work. "bad day at work?" you say as your concerned. He hangs his head low and sighs. "yea." He puts his feet up on the bed, sittin against the headboard as he turns his attention to you.

"wanna talk about it?" you ask as you put your work aside. "nah." he says while still looking in your eyes before leaning in, kissing you. Your of course shocked but you kiss him back, as you feel his hands slither around your waist, wrapping around your waist and pulling you closer to him. You bring your hands up to his face, cupping his face before eagerly sliding your tongue into his mouth, and his tongue dancing with your. You shiver from the feeling of his cold tongue piercing.

He then puts you on his lap, breaking off the kiss and moving to your jaw trailing marks and kisses from your jaw to your collarbone finding sensitive spots while your just biting your bottom lip to stop you from making any noise. "i wanna hear your beautiful noises" he says as he begins to nibble on your neck while bringing a hand down to your clothed- (im not even gonna type that word out) sliding a hand down your shorts and panties, rubbing against your slick folds causing you to shiver abit at the touch.

"all wet for me?" he says teasin you. "h-hobes.. please.." you said and that was all he needed to hear before sticking one finger in you, causing you to gasp quietly. he moved at a slow pace just to tease you. "hobie.. p-please.." you said
whimpering quietly at the feeling and thought of him fingering you. "please what?" he said with a lopsided grin on his face, clearly enjoying this. "hobie.. please go f-.. faster" you said as you were a moaning mess only from one finger??

he obeyed but he stuck another finger in you before speeding up his pace causing you to gasp sharply. you hung your head back while closing your eyes as quiet moans slipped out of your mouth. "'f you want me to keep goin you'll need to keep your eyes on me" he said in such a calm tone as he grabbed your face gently and (GENTLY) forced you to look at him. "good girl" he said. you could feel him hit that spongy spot over and over again causing your walls to clamp down on his fingers as you felt your self get closer and closer.

"i-im close.." you managed to mumble out, because like i said.. you were a moaning mess,
he sped up the pace making you moan louder. You gripped onto his shoulders and you somehow dig your nails into his skin. (js say he took off his shirt)

You begin to shake as you released your fluids, coating his fingers. He pulls his fingers out of you and he sucks on em getting every last bit of you before pulling you in and kissing you deeply, giving you a chance to taste yourself.

You broke the kiss off and you took a moment as your head was still in a daze. "you done so good luv" he says praisin you. You smiled at him abit before you feel something hard underneath you, (it was hard this whole time you were just too focused on his fingers pumpin in and outta you) "were you hard this whole time?" you asked him not completely surprised. "yep, feel how hard you got me?" he says smirking lightly at you.

you felt your cheeks gettin hot. (not red or pink, just hot) You brung you hands down from his shoulder to his bulge, groping it, making hobie groan quietly. You unzipped his fly and you slid your hands down his pants, and boxers for your hand to immediately be met with his arousal, you pulled it out, you heard a small smack as his (not sayin it) softly smacked his stomach.

You held it carefully as you looked at it before looking back at him, because of the size as you were kinda shocked on how you were gonna take him all.. (is was a good 7-8 inches yk the scrawny tall boys got it like dat) "you can take it all luv" he said reassuring you. "i hope so" you thought to yourself before slowly stroking it while looking for a reaction out of him.

He hummed quietly. (not like singy songy, he was like "mm") you lowered your head to be face to face with his erected arousal. you looked up at him as you stuck your tongue and licked the tip, keepin eye contact. he groaned quietly as he tilted his head back. You swirled your tongue around the tip, and you licked down the side before engulfing it whole, having it immediately hit the back of your throat and you almost letting out a gag and bringing tears to your eyes already.

he took a fistful of your hair gently moving it out of your way as he looked at his (im still not sayin it) disappear and reappear, watchin you bob your head at an ungodly pace. his lips parted as he closed his eyes, while his hips was jerking up and down causing it to go down your throat.

you moved your free hand to his (ballsack/nuts) groping them softly, causing him to grip your hair abit tighter. you looked up to see his eyes almost rolling in the back of his head. he got closer and you could feel it as his legs trembled immediately coating your throat with his.. kids..?

________________________________
             aftercare :) i'm not writin allat 🫶🏾