Sub!Tsukishima x Dom!Reader

A/N : Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back! Tell your friends ;)

Brat!Sub!Tsukishima x Dom!reader

Warning : slight jealousy, degradation, humiliation, Dacryphilia, oral mention, edging, bondage, Cock slapping and slightly flicking it, in the bathroom at a party, mistress kink

A/N: what's up with me and slapping/stepping/abusing dicks, I fucking swear-

"I fucking hate people."
You said, boredom lacing your tone as your friend just quietly giggled.
"I know, but we can't do anything about it, can we? Showing your presence in the society is pretty important. And trust me, you did the right thing throwing such a minimalistic yet impressive party."
"Yeah but it's not even fun, everyone's just here for the formalities..."
"Well atleast you can still hangout with your boyfriend, Unlike me, a single bitch."
"Its not our fault, you're annoying" Tsuki rolled his eyes, his face resting on your shoulder as your back rested on his chest.
Your friend scoffed
"Yea says the one who stole my pretty-ass bff"
"I didn't steal no one, you just met her first"
"Yea yea whatever helps you sleep at night- *Gasp* THERE COMES OIKAWA ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATERRR HDGSHJAK" she ran off (💀)

"simp" You laughed at her.
"Why does she always act like you're her gf and not mine?" Tsuki asked, clearly annoyed.
"Why are you even worried about that bub, its just a best friend thing. Though if you're uncomfortable with that..."
You turn around to face him, gently holding his chin to bring him closer to your face, "I could make it clear to her that I'm yours and only yours?"
You remove your hand and smile at him like you didn't just make him hard.

You were just socializing with others, laughing with them (waiting to go home), all while Tsuki was pent up, with jealousy and also because of that little move you pulled on him. He kept ghosting his fingers above your exposed skin, his hot breath fanning across your neck while you were talking to someone. Did he really think you wouldn't notice his desperate attempts at teasing you?

"Have fun guys!"
"We will, You too!" You smiled as the lady in the yellow dress walked away with her husband.
"Well well Tsuki, seems like you already were having fun with all those desperate little touches of yours."
"What- no- you're mistaken pipsqueak. Why would I be desper- ow"
You dug your fingertips in his wrist, which was resting on your waist.
"A few rules have been broken, don't you think?"
He stared at you, knowing anything he said would be like digging his own grave.
"Tsk tsk tsk... Follow me"
You put your glass on the counter and power walk towards the restroom, Tsukishima following you like a puppy.

You locked the bathroom door and turned back around to face him, seeing him fiddle with the edge of his jacket.
"Now w-what? Why are we here?"
"What do you mean 'now what'? You were the one who wanted to be a horny little bitch. Wanted my attention? Now you have it."
"I- You started it, you fucking pipsqueak."
"Oh, did I now? Weren't you the one trying to grind on my ass like the dumb little slut you are? Weren't you the one who was panting like a bitch near my ear? Weren't you the one who gripped my waist like your life depended on it?" You stood infront of him as your hand trailed down from his chest to his belt while pinning him to the sink. He stuttered out excuses as to what he was trying to do, sweating profusely but he suddenly jerks and yelps as you flick on his dick.

"W-w-what the f-fuc-ow!"

You pull open his belt roughly while pushing him on the sink counter with your other hand. "Shut the fuck up." You snarl at him as he stares at you like a deer caught in headlights.
"You really think you can break all the rules and then talk back to me, huh? Have you forgotten who this dick belongs to?" You rouchly slap his dick as he chokes on his gasp. His tie roughly gets pulled open by your hands and you tie his hands with it.

"Well guess what? The little bitch gets his punishment."

Your hand travels to his neck and his blood rushes south immediately. You pull down his pants briefly unzipping your dress in the process, all while staring deep into his wide scared eyes.
"Y-you can't just shove me around like that baby, please I wasnt- fuCK!"
You squeeze his wet sloppy dick as warning for him to shut up.

He asked for this.

You roughly grab the base of his dick and tug on it, while your other hand squeezed on his neck as he gasped for air, choking on his whine. You start an abruptly rough pace, stroking his dick faster than he could think. He jerked against the sink trying to find something to grab, to ground himself with or he was gonna go insane with that speed. He couldn't think, your left hand forcing the air out of his lungs while your right hand forced the cum out of his stupid dick. He was so close to cumming in a mere minute, he was gonna blow any second now and yes yes yes yes NO-

"WHY DID YOU REMOVE YOUR HANDDD?!" he whined in an annoyed tone, his eyebrows already scrunched and face entirely red.
"Sluts don't get to cum baby."
You remove your hand from his neck too, untying his tie and tying them around his wrists instead. You helped him sit on the bathroom counter as he stared down in confusion, not saying a word.
"Does my little fucktoy know why he's getting punished?"
"Yes.."
"Yes what?"
"Yes.... Mistress"
"Good. For a brat, you're actually behaving quite well, endure through your punishment and you might get a reward"
His eyes lit up at the sound of a reward and he instantly blurted out "Will you let me taste you?!"
You laughed, grabbing his chin as you whispered "only good boys get rewards"

You roughly slap his dick as he jerks up to get more contact.
"Now, count."
You aggressively Slap his cock once again as he yelps "ONE fuCk~"
"Good boy"
Another harsh slap is heard throughout the bathroom followed by a number two. Then another and another.

He's almost lost count but he's desperate to get the reward. There's no way he'll let go of the reward No!
"What's the count babe?"
He thinks for a moment and hesitantly answers "t-twenty?"
There's a moment of silence as he looks at you through is teary eyes waiting for you to say something. That's when he sees you smile...
"That is absolutely correct love"
He grins in victory but it's short-lived as you say-
"But the punishment is not over yet~"

He whines and looks at you
"N-now what?"
You don't answer him, you just place your palm on the head of his dick and apply pressure and he melts into the touch, his eyes rolling back. He tries humping your hand but He doesn't feel the need as you slowly start palming him. He moans, the pain from your slaps slowly fading away as you provide him pleasure that no-one else could and that too, only with your hands. You were all he ever needed. His thoughts were plagued by you. He opens his eyes to see you smirking at him and that's all he needs to-
"M'Gonna Cu-haAAH"

He spills all over your hand and your wrist and you help him through his high. It takes him a bit to realise that you're not stopping. Panic settles in his eyes as they widen and he looks at you.
"Y/N! BABY! PLEASE MISTRESS NO PLEASE, NOT AGAIN PLEASE IM TOO SENSITI-"
Your hand wraps around his tip and you continue to give him more and more pleasure, its more than he can handle and he can't even stop you. He's vulnerable, too vulnerable but who cares? The pleasure is too much but atleast it's there.

His mouth drops open as he's nearing his orgasm for the third time for the day. And again, just like earlier and cums and wails in pain and pleasure.

Okay wait.
You're still not stopping?!

"WAIT WAIT B-BA-AAAH! BABY PLEEE~H PLEASE STOP I C-CANT"

"You can, Tsuki, You can. Give me one more. Cum for mistress again. Then you'll get your reward."
Your words aren't even fully registering in his head but he's doing it. All for you, anything for you... And that reward of course.