#Chapter Eleven#

#
Enjoy
#

I quickly explained why I was there. So, this is what I said...

"So, whenever you both left, Kyo called me to her throne room. She then discussed me not doing my job about... killing dragons. I explained that I had at first not known." A quick breath. "Then she told me to get my things together so that I'll go out and look for the both of you. And to reenter the kingdom, I must have one of your horns... from both of you. But Tera talked to me and told me that if she were me, she wouldn't even return and would just live with you since I-" I paused. "I'm going to stop myself before I say too much..."

I was far too nervous to even say my feelings of life to them! I've told them my feeling of anger and guilt and joy and all of that! But why can't I just say one thing of love?!

Sun and Moon were quiet for a moment. They looked at each other, then back at me. They smiled before Moon said, "Well, we're glad you'll stay here and not kill us."

"I'd never think of killing the either of you!" I say... quite loudly.

"We can tell, Y/N. We can tell," Sun said.

Then, both of them embraced me in another hug. I didn't mind it, though, as I returned the hug. Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. "I have an odd question, but can I see your dragon form?"

"Uhm... not right now. At midnight, you can see Moon's, but you'll have to wait a day for mine," Sun spoke with a shrug as he moved out of the hug, Moon did too. "We aren't sure how to manually control when we can turn. I can hold it back, but not fully."

I nodded in understanding.

"Well then! Let's get you a bedroom for yourself!" Sun said enthusiastically.

"Oh, alright then," I shrugged. Sun then grabbed my hand and basically began to drag me out of his room. Moon followed behind me and Sun.

Sun was very eager. I don't know what happened to make him so eager at this moment in time, but it made me feel... odd. The walk wasn't long since Sun moved fairly quickly. Moon took a little while longer since he didn't take as big of steps as Sun does.

"This is it, right, Moon?" Sun asked. I felt his hand grip on mine tighter. Moon only nodded with a smile on his face. Sun's face grew a very wide smile. He then opened the door and let go of my hand soon after. "This is your room, Sunshine!"

I didn't say anything about the nickname... well, I did get a small pink tint to grow on my cheeks. Luckily, neither Sun nor Moon took notice.

I walked into the room, and I looked around it. It had a theme that was similar to the twins' rooms from their home back in Rusef. The colors of blue and yellow, along with star-shaped lights, made me so happy.

I turned around to look at them with a smallish smile on my face. When they saw my face, they seemed very happy. I could tell that they knew I was happy.

Then, the silence was broken by Moon asking a question that Sun and I more than likely had an answer to. He asked, "So, what should we do now?"

#
Heya!
So, the next chapter will more than likely be a time skip of a few months.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

608 Words
#